Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 03:25:32
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Reach out, I'll be there Started by: Touch_Of_Evil on Aug 22, '21 17:53

I think crew leaders/upper structures should be able to reach out once and once only to a players registered email adress after they have been inactive for a week. The email should be automatically customised by the game and sent to the registered email address without the upper structure having the ability to alter the message or see the address. 

Something like:

%cl%/%sponsor% of %crew% muss you and need your help with some crimes. Will you assist them? 

Login here to help.

Hopefully it might help with user retention and bringing inactive accounts back to the game, rather than just becoming another +1

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Love this idea! 

Report Post Tip

+1 From me, anything to promote activity is a good addition to me

Report Post Tip

+1

Report Post Tip

Actually, what might improve it even further is if the game were to give them a free gift, similar to the free email gifts sent out currently. A personal mail and a free gift might be enough to lure them back. 

Especially as a lot of first time players sign up, play an hour or two zzand never log back in again as they never engaged with the game. That personal message might just be enough to persuade them to try again.

Another nifty feature might be to notify a member of the Upper structure who is online if they do indeed log back in giving them a chance to further engage with the player and draw them into the game for more than 20 minutes.

Report Post Tip

This would be a nifty little idea! 

Report Post Tip
This needs to implemented, a very excellent idea
Report Post Tip
This is a great idea and one that could definitely help with new player retention. +1 from me!
Report Post Tip
This is something I would like to see. 

+1
Report Post Tip

My brain says let them do a custom message on their own, with a copy going to an archive in case we get a complaint.  I would think that it would be 99.999999% good sane messages (Especially if its only able to be triggered if they are X days IA).  But gut says this may cause an issue eventually.

Yay? Nay?

Report Post Tip

Its why I went for limited customization Squishy, you just know that some day, some cunt will send a message along the lines of:

Hey dickhead, i sent you x creds and 1 mill start up cash and you go inac. I hope you choke on a bag of dicks and get anally raped to death by a plague of blowflies.

And while i agree that 99.975% of the players would nit be that guys, I'm not sure that I want to be responsible for the one arsehole 3 years from now who decides to be that guy.

Report Post Tip

I like this idea. If there was a feature added where the CL could send an email to the IA without the address being visible to the CL, I believe some good could come from this idea. Afterall, there are times when a new player would show up, obviously enjoying the game with great potential and suddenly they are MIA. 

I give this a big fat +1

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Reach out, I'll be there
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL