Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 04:12:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
What is the most powerful military special forces Started by: Tommy on Aug 24, '21 01:13

To call someone powerful, is to admit weakness on your own part. 

saying that, it’s the British who kick ass and take names. 

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!

Report Post Tip

I would say the Royal navy, my great grandfather served with them during the war and it makes me proud

Report Post Tip

Mossad without a doubt, the shit those guys and gals do is like something out of mission impossible. Followed by the SAS, SBS and then the Pathfinders, the advance force for 16 Air Assault Brigade, the British Army’s airborne rapid reaction force. 

Report Post Tip
Joking aside look at the Taliban / Mujahideen they handed America and Russia their asses over the years.
Maybe not the most powerful but certainly persistent
Report Post Tip

That doesn't say much EvilClown, even Canada handed america thei asses :p

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Joint Special Operations Command aka JSOC they set up missions for the US Navy Seals and Army Special Forces  to include the Air Force.  

Drop, watch, report, execute and exit.   They are dam good when its needs to be done.  

Report Post Tip
I would like to chime in on this....as a wife of a black ops guy (retired).

Every special operation in the world are bad asses. I would not rate anyone better than the next.
They all have special traits and values and are used as an asset to get things done for their countries.

If I were in the service I would give any of the SOP people a wide berth.

In my books they all are worth the money spent on training them.

SALUTE TO THEM ALL.
Report Post Tip

The most powerful or the most deadly. I can say that SOG is the Jason Bourne type assassins on loan o the CIA for Black Ops. They are the top 10% of all special forces groups in the US military.

Report Post Tip

I would think the Commando Forces. I think it is them who stay up on top of strategic decisions. And possibly the US Coastal Guards.

Report Post Tip

https://news.sky.com/story/royal-marines-commandos-force-us-marine-corps-troops-to-surrender-in-training-exercise-12458823

This was quite interesting especially when was not even an SAS level operation, but will be interesting on the next wars the adaptability going forward

Report Post Tip
A few studies show the rapid decline of the British army's capabilities.

A former SAS commander once said that the biggest surprise about the Iranian embassy siege was getting enough men together sober enough to do it.

The SAS, whilst being an effective unit, are more a mystique, an intimidating idea, than their reputation suggests.

I'd say up until Brexit, the UK Foreign & commonwealth office was the last word in the application of soft and hard power. The demonic effectiveness of the British Empire, and the UK's place at the top table, was down to the brilliance of the FCO/Imperial Service. Manipulation, influence, divide and rule, minimal home casualties and convincing significant numbers of the subjugated that they were privileged. And, if things called for it, intense and terrible violence.

What US and UK right-wingers don't realise is that their electing of fake strong-men weakens the military and political might of their respective nations. Clowns like Trump and BoJo don't understand that the power of their respective nations comes from allowing diplomatic and military wings plausible deniability as they neuter threats. Insecure dickheads Tweeting about nuclear weapons makes a nation look comically weak.

The UK foreign office was committed to making people do their bidding and believing it was their idea.
Report Post Tip
Read a lot of book on this. Mainly SAS, Delta and SEALS.

Buy for brutality and demands do the French foreign legion count? Crazy bastards
Report Post Tip
Royal Marines recently had some War games with the US counterparts. Expected to take 5 days, but the Americans were forced into surrender after only 2 days;

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/11/02/royal-marines-force-us-troops-surrender-just-hours-training/
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What is the most powerful military special forces
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL