Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:34:11
Page:  1 
The MRCNDP Started by: DirtyHairy on Mar 26, '08 12:22
Do you crave the buzz that gambling gives you? Do you like Cash Prizes? Do you enjoy laughing heartily over the obituaries with your morning coffee? If any of the former appeal to you then STOP! Because we've got what you've been looking for.

Yes kids, that's right, we here at the MRCNDP are here to help you put the fun back into funeral, it's new, it's hip, it's groovy and a recent survey says it appeals to our key demographic.

So without further ado I give you the 'Mafia Returns Cosa Nostra Death Pool'

A mission from god? Maybe. Because if I didn't lov3hanD said he'd HQ me? Possibly. Owing to the fact I'm poor and Numbers4Glory took the insurance scam? Definitely.

At the beginning of each week 5 Mafioso will be selected at random by a panel of anonymous independent adjudicators. You may anonymously place your money on who you think will be taking a dirt nap in the near future by mailing myself, with the maximum bet set at $25,000. If you're fortunate enough to have your horse come in, you'll receive back double, yes DOUBLE your original sum a la $25,000 = $50,000.

Those that are selected for the pool will receive strict scrutiny to make sure there is no funny business going on (as let's face it betting on death is only amusing when corruption isn't taking place) they will be of rank Earner and above and must have a sponsor at the time of selection.

Week one choices 31/3/08 to be confirmed;

1. *******

2. *******

3. *******

4. *******

5. *******

The MRCNDP - It could be YOU!

Unofficial sponsors
Crazy Numbers - they're cheap bastards.
Report Post Tip
$25,000 on DirtyHairy please...

Any chance we can increase the anti?....to say 1 million?
Report Post Tip
If l0v3hanD is having some action on that guy, he clearly has some insider info.

Sling me down for $25k
Report Post Tip
Yeah so this isn't boding well so far but lets consider that you wouldn't get paid if I'm sleeping with the fishes first, besides I'll never make that list, I might make others, god forbid.

I know you're all just nervous about selection, and so you should be!
Report Post Tip
Im surprizingly unafraid.

Leo wanders off into an alley sniggering
Report Post Tip
Death pool. I love it.

Can we bet on if the dead mobster's next of kin publicly whines like a bitch about his parent dying?
Report Post Tip
Leo laughs

I'll bet on that!
Report Post Tip
Raine the odds would be to low! that is like saying is the pope catholic?
Report Post Tip
I put $25,000 on you. I have a hunch that he'll be the next to go. Not sure why.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The MRCNDP
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL