Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 05:09:08
HelpDesk's HQ
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Bugs Started by: Eve on Jul 24, '11 23:10

Hello there guys, Kendra and I were speaking about having a thread where we can sort of keep track of bugs that are reported to helpdesk, and then sent on to the admins.  We are hoping we can keep a running tab here to avoid having to send a lot of mails back and forth about things. 

Report Post Tip

I have learned that recently trouble logging onto M2 was reported,  and issues with mailboxes not always flashing was reported.

Report Post Tip

I have also exsperienced that. it wouldnt let me log in

Report Post Tip

Experienced*

Report Post Tip

I believe M2 is down as everyone i know who uses it is having trouble logging in.

Report Post Tip

http://apexwebgaming.com/in/3340/210324 voting website not functioning

Report Post Tip

m2 is back up :D

Report Post Tip

Just had the following bug reported (and is one that I've experienced myself and that Izzy already is aware of);

When the MIA that triggers the Durdens is spawned, the MIA spawner recieves a list of where each NPC is spawned. However, they do not get the regular mapping, so they don't have real-time access to Durden locals.

Report Post Tip

Flashies and blinkies on both sites should be fixed now. Anubis took care of that earlier.

Report Post Tip

Its just dropped out again for me tiggy and i had a mail from a user concerning the exact same thing..

Edit: it seems to be working occasionally now every 2nd or 3rd mail i get it works fine and sometimes it wont. Personal flashing alerts seem to be working perfectly tho.

ArchieArcher is the user in question if you want to contact him for whatever reason :)

Report Post Tip

The image for the 3 number code for sending messages is broken for Caprice in the m2 version. I haven't had any other mails about this so im not sure if its a user error. And it appears to only be an issue in the new MR not the normal version.

Report Post Tip

HelpDesk's HQ
Replying to: Bugs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL