Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 21:49:54
Page:  1 
New York Started by: givingminusones on Aug 29, '21 09:18

There is just to many funerals to visit and names to remember While it sucks what has happened and its even worse when the full story is told how all of this could have been avoided.

Everyone that was part of this run i would love to thank as Vim was never ment to be anything other then a lazy member city in a HQ  but he ended up being one of my best accounts and i was just starting to have fun again. Now During the war against Skorp i was approached by Tykki and KW they both asked me if i would lead NY after the war i wasnt really interested in being a leader but seeing how hard these guys where working to keep people alive and to win the war i couldnt say no. Now during that time in the real world my youngest Daughter Sophie took ill and was hospitalized 2 weeks down the track and we was no closer to finding out what the issue is with her was Even through my leadership my daughters illness would take me away but not once did my uppers complain they all understood i at times felt like the luckest person on the planet so it kinda hurts that this has happened i will miss each of youbut thank you all again Lucky Doll Penny Petah KW Clo Garou Simp Spike JTG Hayley Corky Velvet Blur Dick the list just goes on and on. I am not leaving forever but will take time to help nurse my daughter back to health she is more important right now.

Chong love you man Ror/Bosco still love you even Goku and Toast no hard feelings was a hell of a run New York dont be bitter show everyone that you are proud New Yorkers and as tough as nails.

~GFC Vim Fuego leader of the band lead singer lead guitarist leader of New York leader of all mafia land lead everythin~

Peace out and thanks for everything see you all in a couple of weeks maybe.

<3

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $2,110,000 Tip
All the very best to Sophie, hope she's on the mend soon mate, most important thing of all
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL