Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 23:13:30
Page:  1 
When is a Killing a Murder? A Theoretical Analysis Started by: Leonard on Aug 30, '21 15:12

Leonard approached his favourite street corner, pulls out a soapbox and begins to speak...

"Friends, we are, all of us, armed persons.  We carry firearms.  We use said firearms, often with lethal effect.

Killing is accepted.  But when is killing actually murder?  

Of course, in the eyes of the law, all killing is murder (except those many committed by agents of law enforcement).  

But we are a self-policing society.  So what constitutes murder in our society?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Tutte were thrilled when seeing this question.

"Not all dare to use its gun to kill off any, just us that really dont care much about anything love to kill off people"

A killing is always a murder no matter what as I see it and most fun is that we often get away with a murder and smiles after it.

Is here any laws during  awar, nah, kill kill kill is the motto then.

Always obey the GF that decide what we have to do.  So the all murder is a way to just kill so many you can and never be arrested for murders. Hell yeah!

Report Post Tip

I was brought up reading the good book and a particular passage resonates with me:

Set aside cities of refuge for those who commit accidental homicide (Deuteronomy 19:3)

And so here we find ourselves today in 6 cities which I fully understand have been set aside for accidental murder.

My family line have never, ever killed someone in cold blood it has always been accidental. An accident of them being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Without these accidents what would we have here? Naught but a life of drudgery, certification and badges of honor from the mayor.

Recently in Los Angeles I came across a young man practicing law (he practices as I’m not yet convinced he has any skill) maybe @Lincon_Lawyer would be able to shed some light on the question.

It’s a shame you won’t be able to hear the answer as you are very accidentally deceased.

Report Post Tip

I have to pick up on what the EvilClown has said about the 'accidentiality' of things in this, or indeed any world of ours.

How many people believe in fate? In serendipity? in Karma or other such fatalistic philosophies.

everything we do is accidental yet incidental, everything we do is both fateful and planned, our whole existence is a paradox but you know what? 

It's the only life you get.............sometimes.

Report Post Tip

Lets not beat around the bush Mr Clown, murder is always murder. The only time in this life you can possibly be guilty of manslaughter is when you try to protect your boss from an assassin and accidentally kill him. MURDER is the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. By that standard pretty much every authorised killing in this thing of ours is Murder, and the unauthorized ones. Its still murder if you are killing someone because your boss asked you too. The only chance you have of sayingbits not murder, is if you can argue or prove you were coerced.

The California penal code, Chapter 1 section 8, Crimes against the Person Act 1872, states:

All murder that is perpetrated by means of a destructive device or explosive, a weapon of mass destruction, knowing use of ammunition designed primarily to penetrate metal or armor, poison, lying in wait, torture, or by any other kind of willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing, or that is committed in the perpetration of, or attempt to perpetrate, arson, rape, carjacking, robbery, burglary, mayhem, kidnapping, train wrecking, or any act punishable under Section 206, 286, 287, 288, or 289, or former Section 288a, or murder that is perpetrated by means of discharging a firearm from a motor vehicle, intentionally at another person outside of the vehicle with the intent to inflict death, is murder of the first degree.

There is no sugar coating this, but there is a reason some call the mafia Murder, Inc.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Shady listens into what Lincoln has to say

Lincoln, I thought murder by legal standards is when a human being unlawfully kills another. Can you really call it murder if I'm just protecting myself? I get little joe from down the block protecting his boss from being taken out resulting to joe accidentally killing his boss and the assailant. I mean I get its manslaughter but its a lesser of crime than murder, is this correct?If it is lesser of a crime can we really chop it up to being murder? Lastly, Fuck Ja Rule and those Murder Inc cum guzzling groupies. 

Report Post Tip

Mr Shady, I think you may find that when the long arm of the law catches up to you, relying on a defence of sui ipsius defensione might not curry much favour when faced with twelve angry men if you failed to notify the police of your actions and simply pretended it didn't happen or that you weren't involved. The legal system requires that any claim of self defence be proportionate and reasonable, and whilst this does include killing your attacker, its up to you to prove that. 

Report Post Tip
If I understand correctly Mr Lincoln, I should just let you continue handling all my cases? Sounds like a solid plan. That being said I will let you get back to it.
Report Post Tip

Oh My

Didnt now that those sections excist, goes undercover thanks to this since I have done much murders and seems like Im guilty  for many crimes. Thanksful lfor not being arrested yet for many of those horrible things besides murder, many of those chargs must be penalty hard since I hate any that abuse kids and animals and so on.

Thanks for letting me know this sections dear Mr. Lincoln

Will from now on go the right way in life and not doing any crimes at all "coghs"

Report Post Tip

You are more than welcome Mr Tutte... I think, and I won't even charge you for my services... this time. Say, you wouldn't happen to be related to a Mr Jar Jar Binks by any chance now, would you?

Report Post Tip

No Lincoln_Lawyer. I know the guy but no relation there, have man relations but sorry to say no one against any star-wars :p

Love the serie but thats it. have it the best anyway and I look forward to some more pretty neat information from you Mr.Lawyer.

Report Post Tip

It is an ultimate irony that the orator who gave this speech was murdered.

Report Post Tip

And then TimConnolly killed his son. Seems fitting considering the line they hailed from. 

Report Post Tip

What is that noise?  It's like a child having a tantrum in a well with an avant garde jazz producer making it even more strained and playing a tortured viola over the top.  

Fucking awful

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: When is a Killing a Murder? A Theoretical Analysis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL