Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 10:00:29
Page:  1 
Veridon's Imports Started by: Veridon on Sep 05, '21 23:01

Veridon looked up at the abandoned warehouse he just bought down on Detroit's waterfront. "This is the perfect location for my new business" he thought. He inserted the key and opened the door. He looked around the front part of the warehouse. The warehouse was split in two with the front 25% having antique counter and lots of shelving with the back 75% of it being an open storage area with its own private dock. The storefront and storage area was seperated by a simple wooden wall with a set of iron double doors behind the counter. 

After calling in the cleaners & builders to get rid of the dust and improve the appeal of the storefront, Veridon was ready for business. The formally empty shelves were now full of a variety of common imported products such as canned food, basic hardware tools & building supplies. In the back was the essential tools of a mobsters life such as pistols, machine guns, lockpicking tools, explosives etc. Veridon was ready to supply his co-workers with whatever they needed to get a job done.

Veridon was ready and now all he had to do was wait for his first customer. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

The Cad entered Verdons Imports with a glint in his eye.  He had a certain penchant for all things exotic and was keen to explore the proprietors assortment of wares

Tapping his cane on the counter he beckoned the serving staff

'my good man, now how about showing me the under the counter stuff?  Yes, I think we both know what I mean.  Anything from the exotic islands with............*winks* a bit of......shall we slay flare?  Would be most palatable to me'

Ding fucking Dong

Report Post Tip

Veridon walked out from behind the counter and beckoned his customer through to the warehouse. As he walked around, he was explaining all the "unique" merchandise he had available.

If you want to send a message we have the following:

1. 1911 Thompson Machine Gun comes with the standard clip or expanded 100 round drum. 

2. Thompson 1928 which has a 45 calibar with a 50 round capacity

3. Two Shotguns: Sawed-off Shotgun & Classic Pump-Action. Both 12 Gauge but the sawed off has 2 rounds compared to the 12 for pumpaction.

If you want to get up close and personal we have a variety of options:

1. Classic Wooden baseball bat

2. Knuckle duster trench knives

3. Stiletto knife

4. Colt 1911 which is 45 ACP with a 8 rounds capacity but expanded clip option to bring capacity up to 13

5. S&W Model 27 Magnum, Caliber: .357 Magnum, Capacity: 6 rounds

6. S&W Model 10 M&P, Caliber: .38, Capacity: 6 rounds

Want things to go BOOM? Try these:

1. Grenades

2. Molotiv Cocktails.

Report Post Tip

CoolHandLuke felt the weight of the stiletto in his hand. Light. Cool to the touch. 

He was sure he could place it in any number of places. He was not sure where his old one went. Did he throw it and forget?

Either way, always fine to have one of these, if only for the tomatoes and beef jerky

Report Post Tip

CoolHandLuke purchased a smaller stiletto model for Samantha. He was curious if she'd like it. She liked everything else that he liked.

Report Post Tip

It was a nice cool day in Detroit so Roxie, Claudette and Big Moe decided to walk from the hotel to the café.  As they were walking they approached a warehouse that said Veridon's Imports.  Roxie said let’s go in and check it out. 

The front part of the warehouse was very nicely stocked and displayed with a variety of antique and other unique items. 

They all spotted the set of iron double doors behind the counter that led to the back but they weren’t sure if it was opened to the public.  They walked toward to counter and a rather large man must have been security gave them a hard look then motioned for them to enter. 

When they walked in all Big Moe could say was “Fuck me”.  His eyes popped open wide at the arsenal they had on display.  Claudette and Roxie just followed Moe around shaking their heads. No fucking way, a fucking Chicago piano as he picked up a Thompson 1928 and aimed it at the back wall.

Of course Moe paid and walked out with it saying he has to tell Relentless and Peter-Gangi about this place.

Report Post Tip

"Thank you for your purchase Big Moe, Roxie & Claudette." Veridon said as they exited. "Come again, spread the word and bring your friends."

Report Post Tip

Pulling up to the shop front was a classic looking taxi carrying a finely dressed male wearing a grey three piece suit, Jaxson stepped out, tipping the driver before turning to the shop, buttoning up his blazer before combing a hand through his neatly combed dark brown hair. He stepped inside, one hand on the cold metal of the door handle.

Entering Jaxson had a looked around, tilting his head and tipping his hat in the direction of Veridon who he knew as part of the family he worked for. “Good day, Veridon. Hope business and yourself are well” he expressed before walking deeper into the shop and clutching a bottle of the finest whiskey, imported from Europe. “Just this today” Jaxson nodded, more to convince himself then anyone else. He placed more then enough money on the counter with a generous tip. “See you soon” he smiled slipping a cigarette between his lips and lighting up as he exit the store and began walking down the streets.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Julius needed supplies without raising any suspicion. Luckily he knew just the place. "Veridon's Imports" He told his driver. He had never been but heard legends of the many resources available. Like a candy store for a mobster, everything you could want and need.

As they arrived, Julius gave a quick browse around before getting what he came for: A roll of duct tape, ammunition, and a case of molotov cocktails. The total rang up was surprisingly cheaper than he anticipated. Must've been a family discount. 

Julius paid and loaded everything up in the truck. It was a good haul.

Report Post Tip

Veridons Imports Detroit, MI.
Feb 28 1938

Revenant and Tesla walk in, very jet lagged. As Revenant approaches the counter Tesla is buzzing about noting ceiling height and dimensions of the space. 

"I need some special items procured and I'm told if anyone can get things its here. If I may Ill get to the point." He begins looking around out of habit before speaking of things omerta.

100 specimens of the puffer fish Takifugu, in healthy and good condition.

25 adult male specimens of the toad Bufo marinus. Take great care in handling these as they extrude toxic substances. Along with each specimen I need a Bobbit worm Eunice aphroditois Attached in parasitic symbiosis. 

10 hyla tree frogs Osteopilus dominicensis Again care in handling is essential as they extrude poisonous substances as well as a secretion that is extremely painful to skin contact. 

"We require some secure storage, Mr Tesla here will very likely have, new requirements daily, if not hourly." He says and both smile and nod at Tesla who is determining the weight load bearings in the building they are in. Veridon's imports worked with Nikola Tesla when he worked with Edison and Ford here in Detroit. It wasn't even anything illegal Veridon's was the best place to get things moving around.

"Finally a matter of great importance" Revenant pauses,

This is a keyphrase and means much more than the words imply in "the business".

"We will have several friends arriving and would like them to embark into the US here. They would like to discretely dock here avoiding the lines at immigration. One last thing, they will be submerged and will surface before docking. There will be many, they will need to be scrapped immediately. We hope you can accommodate us with this?"

"Ye, yes the manager stammers. And the boats will come from Canada?" he asks, its typical to send boats across smuggling whiskey and such but people are odd. 

With a smile as the Star of David gleams on the managers neck Revenant says "Our friends will be coming from Germany". Shaking his hand Revenant attracts Teslas attention and they move on to the next "errand".

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Veridon's Imports
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL