Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 00:39:09
Page:  1 
Auths Needed - Time To Step Up Started by: Squishy on Sep 07, '21 02:32

I will be authing up to 6 crews, complete with stats to protect themselves and their members.  They will stay protected until we can stay out of rebuild for 30 days, once we are out of rebuild for 30 days, they have 10 days to step down, or get auth from their city, if there is no one in their city, then their coast.

Please mobmail me a backalley URL containing answering the following: (It is OK if you do not have all of the qualifications)

List a few of your more known names that have been Crewleaders, Hands, or Sponsors.

List 10 people who you have officially sponsored, or unofficially mentored.

If you have maintained around 30+ hours per week, on average, for the past 90 days.

List a few of the events you have held or assisted in.

List a few of others events you have won or placed in.

List a few of the street threads you are proud of:

List a few of the OOC threads you are proud of:

Please have your 2 hands and 1 sponsor also post in the back alley thread with the following:

List a few of your more known names that have been Crewleaders, Hands, or Sponsors.

List 10 people who you have officially sponsored, or unofficially mentored.

If you have maintained around 30+ hours per week, on average, for the past 90 days.

List a few of the events you have held or assisted in.

List a few of others events you have won or placed in.

List a few of the street threads you are proud of:

List a few of the OOC threads you are proud of:

If you have ever been admin wacked for breaking rules yourselves,  you are not eligible.

If any of your hands have ever been admin wacked for breaking rules themselves, they are not eligible.

If you have ever been banned, you are not eligible.

Your current ranks do not matter.

There must be at least 4 people fully filling this out in your back alley, the CL, the RHM, the LHM and a Sponsor. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
30+ hours a week for 3 months straight 😂😂😂

This is a fucking game lol. When it's not anymore, why try to be here?
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Some people can dedicate that much time to MR, which is what Izzy is trying to get; someone who's active enough to help people out.

Also, you act like it's an active 30+ hours a week, DeadByDaylight, when it's not. It's a passive 30+ hours. You can legit play for less than an hour a day and have your hours boosted up a lot higher than that. It's not that hard.

Hours in last week:  20.96

This is what I have right now, and I log in just to see what's what, do my hustle and that's all. I've shot 0 times, barely done any achievements, I'm level 19 in 11 days (mostly from insta petties/felonies) and I can't even bust out 5 guards and I'm almost at 30 hours in my last week.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I get where DeadByDaylight is coming from, being a crew leader has over the years gone from being a position of power/status to being a glorified unpaid baby sitter.

At this point it's no longer fun to be an upper, hell some don't even want to be made. A 1930's mafia RPG where people don't want to made, just let that sink in. I like a lot of people probably only stay for the friends they've made rather than the game play & just click away out of habit.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Truth is when the average player izzy has said only puts in 15 hours a week, is not enough to be crewleader, so rules out most of the game.   Then the frustration comes when the same people are constantly in power, which stops people wanting to play 30 hours a week for no reason, not to get authed anyway.    Is one of them damned if you do, damned if you don't situatins.

The fact any regime auths people they trust even lazy ones just to stay in power is the general path, we have less people playing recently than in all my years i have ever seen and sadly it won't get better as any time the game shows any signs of growth, players make sure they quash it through war

Report Post Tip

Right but the whole point of this thread was to get more CLs so that advertising could be turned back on and thus bring new players to the game. Because if 20 sign up, the odds are good that we get a few more people willing and wanting to put in that effort. 

Report Post Tip
Unrelated to this thread, but relevant to the discussion about new players. My enduring first positive memory of this game was a player called Lexicon, who wasn't a CL, giving me some cash after a friendly message and telling me how to make more. I thought "what a cool place."

When I talk to a newb, I always try to give a similar impression.

I do remember a CL, forget the name, saying fly from this city to that city with these drugs, and back with these, and get to know people in your crew - and that's the best start you can have.
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Auths Needed - Time To Step Up
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL