Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:35:07
Page:  1 
Decadence (not Elegantly Wasted) arrives in Pasadena. Started by: EvilClown on Sep 07, '21 20:30

The night was dark and full of terriers, Bleach had a snide puppy farm at the caravan park just outside city limits, it was doing a roaring trade.

With all these recent deaths the wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands and those who identify as penguinsexual of recently deceased mobsters were flocking to him for solace. Business as they say was booming, woofing even.

Kes @Ichi_the_Killer couldn’t get rid of the little cute puppy shites quick enough, his pockets were full, his socks were full he was even contemplating using his little noddy hat to store the excessive turds.  The small yard was stacked 3 ft high with little stinking pyramids.  Something had to give. Kes @Ichi_the_Killer was beginning to flag.

Luckily for Bleach salvation was at hand. The acting Godfather of Los Angeles’ daughter had mentioned this little outpost to him and the booming trade it was doing, obviously a very astute businessman lived here. He needed businessmen of standing to fill certain vacancies before the inept mayor took action…. Took away his action to be precise…

The acting Godfather had little in the way of choice, certainly after visiting Bleach s caravan he honestly thought just several weeks ago he’d be tempted to burn the shit hole (literally) to the ground, now after the recent war, men of rank were slim on the ground.  He had a thought….

“Excellent idea” he intoned to himself. (The little puppies and  Kes @Ichi_the_Killer couldn't understand him anyway) “I could make this work if I were to insist that EvilClown helped prop this forlorn wastrel up.” He scratches his chin, deep in thought, “ I can see there is no hope for Kes @Ichi_the_Killer, maybe if young Keasey- helped we could make this work and save some future embarrassment.”

A small turd dropped from the rim of Kes @Ichi_the_Killer s hat as he drooled blankly at the man talking.

A decision was made, a conversation was had and before he knew it Bleach was on the way to Pasadena.

Bleach wasn’t worried at all. He knew it was all a matter of scale... that was until EvilClown, foisted upon him, piped up. 

“Boss, we can do this. I have a cunning plan.”

"Oh for fucks sake.... not again." Bleach sighed miserably as he hums a tune to himself... lyrics coming to his mind from nowhere:

Well now it's time to say good bye to Bleach and all his kin.
And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.
You're all invited back next week to this locality
To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality

Hillbilly that is. Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

The cad was wondering by when he saw the EvilClown making a speech.  He didn't hear much about it as he was very, very drunk

He did however, hear something about @Kes, this piqued his interest no end. He once owned a chihuahua named Kes, named after a rare Midget Mongolito he'd once happened across in the south pacific.  ahhhhhhh the polynesian ladies showed more than a bit of ankle I can assure you.

Ding Bloody Dong indeed.

Now, where's my gin?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Decadence (not Elegantly Wasted) arrives in Pasadena.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL