Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:03:39
Page:  1 
Monster: An Abject Failure of a Leader. Read more. Started by: Mr_Kuku on Sep 11, '21 18:58

Mr_Kuku leaves a meeting with Monster in IRC Avenue...  Bemused, he approaches his soapbox and begins to address the crowd...

A sit-down was called by me, with Monster, regarding a series of ill-disciplined and rogue actions by associates of Monster's crew.  The two wretches, one of them a chronic plankton, were openly disrespectful to my city and crew.  Another member Monster's crew, this one a real "Clank" tried to duel me, twice.

Any normal leader would of course discipline these clowns, and restore the honour of his crew.  Not Monster.

Monster began by insulting EvilClown and @Rorscach: "i dont give a fuck who you know" and "tell them clank sent you"

Then things took a very strange turn when Monster declared: "Im into killing the whole fuxcking game"

It seemed clear to me by this stage that the plankton and the oddball dueller are well suited to Monster's crew because they lack impulse control and any semblance of discipline. 

Several times, Monster asked me if I was "a grown ass man" - this was one of a number of things, including terrible spelling, poor grammar and punctuation, that led me to believe that he was either intensely stupid, high, drunk, or a combination.

To recap:

Monster supports his members offering duels to members of other crews

Monster supports his members following members of other crews around and interrupting their speeches

Monster is very concerned about whether I'm a "grown ass man"

Monster dont give a fuck (sic) about upper structures from friendly crews/cities, and wants them to know Clank sent me to tell them that

Monster is into apparently killing everyone.

We are entitled to ask: Should Monster be required to attend some remedial classes?  Are we safe? 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Quick update: Monster left the coffee shop on IRC Avenue and started hollering obscenities.  A crowd gathered, and I robustly defended my earlier speech.  Monster, coward that he is, had his henchmen silence me so that I could no longer speak.

So I'll speak here.

I approach Monster in good faith.  The man is incapable of it.

I will continue to publicise his outbursts and antics here.

Report Post Tip

Mr_Kuku enjoys his coffee, and then starts to think...  He clamours onto the soapbox again...

"Monster has not come out to defend himself, nor to offer reassurances about his stated murderous intentions, and neither has he disciplined the two fools harbouring in his disorganised crew.

We may speculate as to what he thinking, but we KNOW what he is doing.

He is running away.  Backing down.  He's not being a leader.  He's cowed.  He's scared.

And he is, I believe, disgraced.  

I think the only thing that Monster could do, save for a radical crash course in Crew Leading, is step down.  Relinquish his HQ to someone better suited (in this case, about 95% of the population), and work with me so that I can mentor him in diplomacy.

Report Post Tip

“Ahh, yes, a lowly gangster calling out a crew leader for no other reason than throwing up anonymous hits that didn’t work. I wouldn’t expect much more from the line that likes to talk about rape fantasies and a family that not only supports that point of view, but also makes jokes and laughs about it. There’s a reason that Mr_Kuku needs to hide behind IWP as nothing more than a lowly gangster.

And before anyone has to listen to your drivel, “something, something, lie, plankton, lie, something, something.” There I cleared that up for you.

For all your posturing and loud mouthness, you’re doing the same things that you did when you were locked away. It will catch up to you eventually. Stop being a pussy about it and pull the trigger yourself.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Plankton is what Plankton does, and I'll be sure to file this latest nonsense with the other Plankton utterings.

Monster - this the best you've got?  Some Plankton oddball coming out to defend you?

Monster, son, can you ever see with the sheer amount of shade that's been thrown your way? 

Report Post Tip

I don't normally listen to the nonsense that comes out of Plankton's mouth, but this caught my attention:

" I wouldn’t expect much more from the line that likes to talk about rape fantasies and a family that not only supports that point of view, but also makes jokes and laughs about it."

Let's be clear about this.  This is a member of Monster's crew making a direct attack on my family.  

I think that the honour of Bleach and Mikazuki and Adalynn deserve, indeed, demand a greater level of respect than that afforded to them by Monster and this terrible piece of Plankton here. 

Report Post Tip

Mikazuki was passing through when he heard his name, quite loudly professed in the street. He turned his attention to a man speaking of honor and using Mika's name. This man presumed to know my thoughts on the matter? Assumed to know what I deemed as respectful or disrespectful. Mika shook his head and approached this Kuku.

"I don't condone any of your actions. I don't condone any of this ridiculous foolishness. This will be the only time I tell you this, don't involve me or presume to use my name in such idiotic stunts for attention Kuku."

With that Mikazuki left.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

“If anything I said was untrue, I will gladly give a retraction. Unfortunately, everything I’ve said is the truth. You’re going on and on but are still a lowly gangster taking shots at a crew leader. That’s a bit of a contradiction.

We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.”

Report Post Tip

I have sent you a telegram, Don Mikazuki.

And another blurb of gibberish from the Plankton.  

Report Post Tip

“Seems like you don’t have the support you presume to have.

I’ll ask you again, is anything I’ve said not the truth? You already know the answer to that question though. You sprout a lot about facts or whatever else. Any evidence that what I’m saying is untrue?”

Report Post Tip

And another entry for the Plankton Place.  

Report Post Tip

“I’ll take being called a plankton over ya know, the guy that thinks up rape fantasies and gets cast from these shores. Are these allegations unfounded? Or has everything stated about you and this the line the cold hard, disgusting facts?”

Report Post Tip

Mr_Kuku is wearing fishmonger overalls so that he doesn't get Plankton splash all over him.  This red, irritated looking Plankton just can't stop today....

OK, let's be having you.  Over to the Plankton Place. 

Report Post Tip

Excited, Mr_Kuku snaps the Plankton in action!  He rushes to a nearby photography studio and him and the photographer eventually get a useable picture...

Such has been the intense tempo of the Plankton outbursts today, I managed to GET A PHOTO of the strange little creature!!

Enjoy!

Report Post Tip

The Cad watches with interest at the exchange between the two protagonists.

JohnnyGavin you seem to be accusing the other protagonist of a historical misdemeanour.  Can you expand on these accusations and are they in line with our gods guidelines?

Also, you seem.........shall we say transfixed (I was going to go with obsessed but I have no idea about your actual mental state so please forgive me) by young Mr_Kuku.  Is this a deep rooted desire to be loved and recognised by him or just your own insecurities?

I find your exchanges fascinating.

Report Post Tip

"Such a foolish child, Mr_kuku, punching above your station. I believe you have been warned that your actions will have consequences. Although I'm betting that you haven't a care for those consequences, since you keep up your antics. Is it, perhaps narcissistic personality disorder that fuels you speech? Do you truly think yourself superior to everyone else? I have seen how you use your words and frankly, you do yourself a disservice with every syllable you utter. It is such a shame that someone of your 'supposed' intellect embarrasses yourself so, repeatedly. Try and show your superiors the respect they deserve from now on. Maybe you won't be laughed at so utterly in the coming days.

Report Post Tip

Clown had taken some time to visit the city zoo, he enjoys visiting the animals especially the chimps with there almost human like behaviour.

He sat and watched them for many hours throwing the occasional nut and listened to them hoot and clamour with some ‘vim’.

Clown mused to himself that if he were somehow to get into that cage there would be every chance that hooting would soon turn violent, the chimps having something new and alien to focus on, yes indeed much safer to sit on this bench here in relative…..

THWACK

A large ripe chimp turd landed on the ground just next to Clowns polished winkle pickers, a gentle splatter marks them.

“Dirty little bastard!” He looks over to a young chimp near the bars laughing and smiles himself. It reminds him of the young mafiosos in the streets gesticulating at each other. 
“All is fine, the animals are in the cage, just watch out for flying shit.”

With that he gives his shoes a flick thinking that they will be easily cleaned up, he enjoyed watching the monkeys today as every day.

No doubt he’ll come back tomorrow but will have to bring a few tissues just in case.

Report Post Tip
Dr_Satan, you are lucky in that you have a fine man for a CL. This is a discussion about Monster, and his many failings as a CL.

Anything to add to that discussion, or are you just here to be Plankton?
Report Post Tip
Monster - I am a psychotherapist and performance coach.

I could potentially help you bridge the ability gap highlighted here?
Report Post Tip
GUNHOKING - is this your war genius father?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Monster: An Abject Failure of a Leader. Read more.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL