Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:02:09
Page:  1 
Container Crew - 30 Day Period Started by: Squishy on Sep 12, '21 20:05

For the next 30 days, a container crew will be assisting the other crewleaders and augmenting the job board.  The goal is 30 days of service, and if at the end of 30 days if the game is stable and the job board has been consistently covered (when the container crew's staff is removed from the math) then they will be stepping down from that position, if things are not stable extra time will be allotted and then frequire reevaluations as to a step down date. Their options when stepping down are suicide with compensation, get absorbed into another crew with less compensation, or seek auth from existing crews and get assistance with HQ/forts with compensation).

The new container crew will be starting in LV.  They are given stats to defend themselves during their time and will be instructed to stay out of politics unless dragged in.  I hope that fellow crews will work with the container crew to help transition in players into their own crews.

If things stay stable for a week or so from the start of the container crew, I will resume advertising.  I ask that all crews and members treat incoming players with respect and open arms, not every player signing up is an undercover rogue trying to insert themselves all up in your shit to lay eggs of mayhem.

Thank you to our Container Crew Staff!

(P.S. any shots on or from a CC member on another player is public to ensure that they are safe)

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Container Crew - 30 Day Period
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL