Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 15:14:55
Page:  1 
Come quick Doctor: I think I'm going KuKu! Started by: Tombstone on Sep 13, '21 17:22

Imagine a man, trembling in his seat. Nowhere to go, nothing he wants to do. He just sits there all day looking up at a crack in the ceiling. The only time his attention wavers is when the nurse comes to give him his medication and even then he hurries back to check that nothing has changed within or around the crack. That is exactly how I feel right now Doctor McClain! said Tombstone whilst making ridiculous looking faces towards the ceiling.

I' about to crack! Give me some medicine or else give me one of those empty scripts like last time and I'll figure out what I need when I'm down at the chemist! he said slipping his hand towards Doctor McClain.

I feel like your making all of this up Mr Stone, why would you need another blank prescription? said the doctor.

Look Doc, I have been patiently waiting for this zombie apocalypse now for three years, it's coming and there aint nothing we can do about it but prepare. Listen, if you give me what I need you can share my bunker when the time comes. I originally made it for one but with a few modifications I'm sure we can accommodate you. he said parting his hands.

What about my wife and my children? said the doctor smirking.

I'm going to an early grave here Doctor, I keep having this dream about a carrot and frog, they both want to take turns... he said as the Doctor raise his hand and cut him off...

Here take this prescription and go... said the Doctor.

Report Post Tips: 13 / Total: $290,000 Tip
Truly not easy when nearly going KuKu. When nearly going to such a bad mood in body its best to take medicin for it so it's eadier to be a normal human being.

Tutte really hoped his buddie not had to go to that doctor again.

He took up a smoke and lights it up after his visit at Tombstones office.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Come quick Doctor: I think I'm going KuKu!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL