Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:09:11
Page:  1 
Sadistic Demons Started by: Seraphyna on Sep 16, '21 02:11

Minding her own business in the Speed Demons Headquarters, Sera had been gathering up some papers off her desk when a sharp knock at the door startled her. Turning on her heel, she looked in the direction of the door and smiled. Sonic stood in the door way patiently as ever waiting for her to look over.

"Well don't just stand there Boss man, come in." Laughing, she offered her chair and dragged another one over. She put down the piles of paper and gave him her full attention. "What do I owe the pleasure? Is it the paper work? I was about to bring it to you."

Stammering on her words, she came to an abrupt stop. Her head tilted and it was her turn to be patient.

"I need you to take over 12th Street District here in Detroit."

"But what about anyone else? Isn't there someone else that could do it?" Sera knew even to herself that it sounded foolish.

Sonic and her had been through a lot since Lissa's death. She had went through hell and pulled teeth to ensure that Sonic had remained alive. Many sleepless nights watching over the people she cared about and welcoming new faces to their family. A part of Sera was sad that she would have to leave all of them. After all who was going to organize Sonic's correspondence? Or joke around with her when she needed the friendly competition to get her motivated?

"Sera you can do this. We're all going to be here for you just as always, but you have earned the privilege of leading a district and your own family."

"Son-" Sera's words fell and she looked across the desk at him. "You know I can't argue that, but it will be hard to leave your family. You know?"

"I know."

"How long do I have Sonic?"

"Not too long. Try to find somewhere that you like and can grow into."

Handing him the pile of papers she had been about to deliver, she smiled and nodded.

"Let me see what I can find. Give me a day or two."

Once their conversation had ended, Seraphyna went off in search of Nathalie. Finding her busy, Sera quickly pulled her aside.

"We need to go shopping. I need your help finding somewhere suitable in 12th Street that can be renovated to our liking."

"Why? What are you up to?" Nathalie was all business. Her hands on her hips as she regarded Sera. "Are you up to a prank on Sonic again? Or is this one of your twisted activities you always seem to get up to?"

"Oh hush, come on!" She grabbed her friends arm and pulled her along the streets with her. "No time to waste. We need something that can fit multiple people walking through it."

Sera stopped outside of a broke down warehouse. It had some potential but windows were broken and when they walked inside, she could only shake her head.

"Way too wide open, don't you think Nat?"

"Sera, this is trash. No way should even the lowest of the low stay here."

Sighing, Sera shrugged her shoulders. There was no way she was going to convince anyone that this place had any potential. Checking the next address on her list, she headed towards it. A couple of blocks later and they were there. She tilted her head and crossed her arms.

"Looks hella small, Nat. Maybe inside would be better."

Slipping inside the doors, they began to walk around the halls. They seemed very narrow, could only walk one person at a time. The stairs were broken, so they couldn't even peek at the levels other than the ones they were on.

"Yeah, this is a hard pass." Nathalie stated as they got back to the door.

"Definitely. One more address to go."

Walking a little more to the East of the district, they came up to the last address. Sera stood in awe of the building.

"We just moved from here. Speed Demons had moved in here for a short while before moving to Bricktown."

Quietly they both wandered through the halls of Sonic's former headquarters. A small smile fell onto Sera's lips.

"It has to be this one. It's perfect. Not in crappy shape and we can grow into it."

Nat looked over at Sera, a little confused. "You still haven't told me what we are looking at buildings for or why you keep mentioning headquarters."

Looking a little shy, Sera tapped her foot as if she was lost in thought. Her face lifted to stare at her friend.

"I have to find a headquarters, because I need to come to 12th Street now that Sonic has taken over Detroit. I was asked and I am gong to need someone to come help me out a bit. I was hoping you would be the one to come with me."

A hush fell over the two women as they regarded each other.

"You know Technical is going to have to come with us, right Sera?"

"Oh I know."

With the matter settled and the Headquarters location picked out, Sera felt like some of the weight had been lifted from her. They made their way back to the Speed Demons headquarters in Bricktown. Spotting Sonic still there, Sera made her way over to him.

"I'm ready now."

"Are you sure? I know you were hesitant at first."

"I am sure. I found the perfect location." Her smile had grown and she was practically dancing on her feet. "I think you will love it. Come see!"

Calling for Sonic's car, they all gathered into the vehicle. Sera had already told the driver where to go before Sonic was even in ear shot. As they pulled up to the building, she watched his expressions. Nervous of the reaction. They all got out of the car and she walked up to the door.

"What do you think?" Sera asked.

Holding back any emotion, he got straight down to business. "What name will you go by?"

"Well once a Demon, always a Demon. We'll be going by Sadistic Demons. A reminder that no matter what, we are family here in Detroit. Speed Demons will always be my home and you will always have my loyalty boss man."

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Tutte laughed and had some good times visiting Seraphyna and heard of the great name, as a Speed demon he loved also much Sadistic, just a name, nothing more, hated sadistic people for real, love was always the best way in life for him.

He had some really good laugh during their meeting there Tutte honestly stood behind the name-change, loved it much, Go-go

Report Post Tip

Seraphyna, our bloodlines definitely have some history. I was proud to have you as a part of my family, proud to have you as a hand and thrilled to see you take on this opportunity in 12th. You have been such an asset to what we have here, you need to know that.

We will continue to build Detroit together along with Motor, to make Det everything it used to be.

Congratulations on the district and we'll deserved old friend.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sadistic Demons
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL