Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 12:28:01
Page:  1 
Tombstone Inc. Started by: Tombstone on Sep 21, '21 19:04

You pass Shovel's Bookmakers and come to another shop in the corner with dressy suits and beautiful dresses.

You enter and a man greets you inside the door...

Hello there, here at Tombstone Inc, we have a rather special selection of fine clothing. 

If you please take a look over here...

You will find a selection of premade suits that you can take inspiration from if you decide you would like to have something tailored:

We will take your size, you give us the details of what you would like and within a short space of time we will have your suit or your dress tailored for your needs.

Contact myself for any info and prices. I am always happy to work with my customers. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ahh a customer! @CptSaveAHoe!

Here is your new suit:

Captain To The Rescue!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

New suits and dresswear have been released...

Dismiss what?

The Bro's Aint Gone!

The Stag!

Winter is coming!

Report Post Tip

A Fredo bar!

The Bazzzzzza...

So Much Grieve!

Meow Bloom!

I look tidy!

Report Post Tip

Aliyan was nearing the end of his trip to Detroit, that is until he noticed a nice looking tailors in the street he was driving down, tapping his driver on the shoulder he nodded, “stop here, I won’t be a minute” and with that he exit the back of the cab and headed inside, a quick look around before entering the store. 

Aliyan had heard the stories of Tombstone, the previous owner of the building who had unfortunately passed on, he was surprised to see the business still running. Approaching a well dressed woman in store be jumped into conversation, “evening, I’m looking for a couple of new suits, grey in colour, any shade” he informed her, and with this the woman took measurements. Just by luck they had some already in stock, with no time to try them on Aliyan bowed his head and handed over the money, with a bit on the side, “thank you.” 

Aliyan hopped back into the taxi which set off again for the airport.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Tombstone Inc.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL