Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:24:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
TikTok Started by: SammyAdams on Sep 16, '21 01:23
Man, it's funny because most of what I had heard about TikTok was young teenagers and weird men creeping on them lol but my girlfriend has it and showed me it.. it's really just a bunch of random videos and shit. Reminds me of just watching failarmy or something, although it will give you more videos of things you like lol

Like a bunch of bitches videos and you get thottok 😅
Report Post Tip

I have a tiktok. I sometimes post videos but othertimes I am just there to watch them. I like the cat videos and the make up trends. I am also on the dungeons and dragons side of tiktok as well. Its honestly a really good place with a lot of different topics.

Report Post Tip

I'm not a social media guy to be honest. 

Never used Tiktok, although my niece loves it and keeps using my phone to record tiktok videos!!

Report Post Tip

I'm really not the biggest fan of tiktok. Sure I do see things on there that I like and find funny, but there is so much cringe on there that it makes it borderline unbearable for me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I joined TikTok ironically at the beginning of the lockdown assuming I would be done with it almost immediately. It's rather annoyingly become one of the apps I use most often, some mindless escapism before bed.

Report Post Tip

i dont really use it :( (daily  hustle)

Report Post Tip

What is this TIKTOK that peoples are taking about ?

Is it something you can do on the internet or is it other places you can watch

Report Post Tip

I don't have time for it, my daughter describes videos she's seen on it to me all the time. There are few things quite as boring as having a video that wasn't that good in the first place described to you, but I try to at least pretend to be interested.

Just feels like a bunch of people shouting "LOOK AT ME!" all the time.

Yes, I am old.

Report Post Tip
I feel your pain Ted. My son does the same only he uses YouTube shorts instead as he "hates" tiktok.

The fact 90% of the videos on YouTube shorts are from tiktok is lost on him
Report Post Tip

Yea TikTok is alright...  I don't have my own account but sometimes the videos pop up in things I'm just scrolling through.  There's some funny ones out there...  And some dumb ones...  Just like most platforms.  But it's a great app for people with serious ADD. ;P  Like me.  :)

Report Post Tip

I have never installed the app or checked it out. I guess its a new school thing and Im too old.

Report Post Tip

I made fun of TikTok up until 6-7 months ago without ever having used it, now that I've used it since it really reminds me alot of Vine. Some of the stuff is really cringe, but once you've used it for a couple weeks it gets a decent algorithm together and shows you mostly stuff you've shown interest in. Which I can really appreciate 

Report Post Tip

Whoever can find me on TikTok wins 10 credits. You must find, follow, and post my tag here :) Game on!

Report Post Tip

I don't have any connection with tik tok directly  as have no interest in making videos, signing up for the platform, or watching videos on it.   Now and again i see some on youtube or facebook bundled together, but so many are the same, and all about trends, it quickly gets boring and repetitive especially the dangerous ones like steel ball bearings or cinnamon challenges

Report Post Tip

i use tik tok  only to look at funnt videos like and new videos on sweet things to make and other diffrent foods it actullay good 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: TikTok
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL