Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:15:25
Page:  1 
I think I have lost it Started by: CharlieBaltimore on Mar 27, '08 18:44
I was just walking down the street all by my lonesome, when I see a man approaching me. its dark and the yellowish street lamps washed out his face a bit so I couldn't make a positive identification.

At least not right away. As this mysterious man got close enough for me to make a positive ID, I recognized his face from a picture in the local paper.

I immediately dropped the til I was carrying, that the local 7-11 clerk was kind enough to give me, and took off running and screaming into the night!

You may ask why? Well this man from the paper that I saw, was no politician, he wasn't anyone from the picture shows. I saw this mans picture in the obituaries. This man walking the streets was DEAD. Or maybe the UNDead..I'm not sure which, I'm not even sure he is aware that he is deceased. He may not know TheSource or the destination for his own spirit.

Have I lost it? or has anyone else seen this undead man walking the streets?

OH! you have? What happened? tell me your story!!
Report Post Tip
It was scary. I knew something wasn't right with him. Stepped into the street and was hit by passing motorists, he just got right up and continued to walk. So I followed him for a bit until he turned to look at me. The look his eye's were cold, and motionless.

So I then decided I had seen enough and stopped at the Cafe for a cold one.
Report Post Tip
Runs behind a corner with the dead man in his hands and sets him down.

"Damnit. Somebody almost spotted me with you. You fuckin' bastard. Now how much money are you worth?"

Finally realizing the person he was talking to is dead, Val puts his hands in to the pockets of the dead man and pulls out a wallet and a few pictures. Discarding the pictures on to the street Val picks the man up once again, ignoring the staunch smell of the man and hurridly begins taking him back to the Graveyard. Until he notices a small group in the middle of the street he just exited.

"Shit. Let us hope they don't notice."

Using the man as a shield. Val runs past the street and hopes to god he was not seen a second time.
Report Post Tip
hmmm, it seems to me that TheSource has finally come to grips with his death and is no longer wandering around 'Undead'

of course those that weren't around to see such a thing, are probably regarding me as 'that crazy CharlieBaltimore fella' he has always bee crazy, making ridiculous claims like "He invented the 'High Five'" among other things...

Perhaps I should just check myself in....
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I think I have lost it
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL