Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:45:38
Page:  1 
Junior Takes Control Of Patangeli Inc. Started by: Luis_Patangeli on Sep 18, '21 17:28

After many years of hiding in the shadows away from the spotlight, an heir and son to Luis has finally appeared, the Patangeli's had been no stranger though of course in the Mafia world since his father's passing, from his deceased step mother Carla, to his sister by blood Gianna, and his numerous cousins and other relatives who have been migrating to America to get away from Italy. Gianna had done well to get the organization off the ground in recent months, but after her untimely demise in Los Angeles, the company sat without a CEO. Luis Jr. was now finally named its successor after some many years of paperwork, lawyers, and battling for the rights to the name from his deceased sister.

Luis took the paper and slowly rose it off his desk as he read the words he had so longed to hear, his eyes shifting back up to his Lawyer with a big smile.

"I knew you'd get it done.. I guess it's time aye?"

The man nodded at him as Luis set the paper down on the desk. He wanted to jump for joy like a child but he was no longer a young kid, he was the ripe age of twenty one and full of life, yes.. he had to carry himself now like a man.

"Have you seen Mojito anywhere-"

"Believe you never asked for one boss"

Luis turned and glared at the man and shook his head.

"No you idiot.. the green haired asian girl. You freaking idiot.."

"Drinks have green hair and are asian??"

Luis couldn't help but take his face and stick it into the palm of his hand. He really was working with idiots around here.

"God you're a moron. My friend.. MOJITO???"

"Oh, she's out front boss.. said something about holding off the big crowd for your speech."

Luis walked over to the window and saw the crowd outsde gathering, man.. news really did spread quick around here didn't it? Well then.. I suppose it was time he went down and got this over with, after all.. it looked like she really wasn't doing the best of job containing the crowd out front. He fixed up his tie and brushed himself down before taking a big deep breath and making his way out of the building and into some murmurs and cheers as he stepped up onto the podium that just happened to be placed here for this, well, perfect random occasion. Luis smiled and gestured for the crowd to quiet down as he cleared his throat and spoke..

"Hello all, it is my pleasure to come out here to you today and bring you the great news that Patangeli Incorporated will be extending is business not only in Philadelphia and the Los Angeles show business my sister and father had left behind, yes.. those will still be apart of everything that is and was in the family.. but from here forth, the Patangelis will get involved in the labor unions and dockyards of this great city to bring back great opportunity and work to those that seek it."

He paused as some people clapped, he need the break to catch his breath before continuing.

"I want to thank Dagda personally for allowing me this great opportunity and I look forward to getting to work with everyone here in New York, and across this great nation to make things great once again. With that, I bid you all a farewell, me and Mojito here have some work to do!"

Luis paused as he was poked in his side, it was Mojito who quickly whispered into his ear as he bent down to listen.. he chuckled and nodded before standing tall once again and speaking.

"Actually, it appears there is going to me a roster move. QB1 will be joining me in my favorite drink's place, you all should know him pretty well. Give it up for AaronRodgers!"

Luis quickly steps off the podium and rushes inside with his right hand to begin work.. lots of plays to go over before this upcoming season.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

It was the longest two days in her life, why she had ever agreed to it was beyond her. Though when the boss asks you for a favor, can you really say no? Answer is yes, yes you can but in this situation she had found herself nodding yes instead of saying no. Ultimately it was for the betterment of the district, regardless if it were for the betterment of her sanity.

She was on the verge of a mental breakdown, the whole holding of the place was too much for her. Too much responsibility, for her liking. How much she wanted to get back to her own little space within the Fincayra.

Finally the day was here, the day Luis was to take over the reigns of what she was ordered to start up. Wasting no time whatsoever, Mojito got all the paperwork in order. It was all lined up and ready go, she had already signed everything that she needed to sign. It was just a matter of Luis signing his name a few hundred times. Sure there would be some filing that needed done at city hall but that was easy enough and a bit of a cash deposit within the mayors off shore account. Little things really...

All that mattered was that the transition was in order. She left the paper with him to look over and was about to head out. She had things to do.

Apparently news of this had spread rather quickly and for some reason a crowd of locals began to show up in front of the building.

"Hey... there's a bunch of people out there." One of Luis man approached her and spoke.

"Ok? And....?" Mojito said giving him a bewildered look.

The man stood there dumbfounded, had the slightest clue on what to do.

"Wow, alright.. I guess I will hold them off. Can you just go get Luis and tell him he needs to come out and speak to these people. I will hold them off in the meantime."

The guy nodded but still just stood there with that same dumbfounded look on his face.

"Now! Go!" She snapped her fingers loudly and pointed towards the back.

"Oh... yes..." He quickly scampered off down the hallway.

Mojito couldn't do anything but shake her head. It was beyond her that people were as dumb as they were. Then again, should anything really surprise her anymore? With another head shake, she headed outside.

The crowd wasn't huge but it was growing by each minute. That's usually how it happened with a crowd, also started out small and before you knew it was bigger than it ever should have been. Human were quite the curious species...

The murmurs with the crowd could be heard, people trying to figure out what was going on and all eyes were on her.

"What's going on here?" A random voice came from the crowd, followed by a few more with the same question.

"Be patient... someone will be out in a moment to speak to you all."

Moments later, Mojito watched as Luis came out and addressed the crowd. He had mentioned in his speech that she was going to be staying on to help him but apparently he hadn't gotten the memo. She was to return to Fincayra to continue aiding Dagda. Was something that she quickly corrected, as she jabbed him in the side with her elbow. Causing him to pause a moment, leaning down to her.

With not more than a nod, he went back to his speech. Corrected himself before ending it all. He turned about and was about to head back inside but before he could, Mojito pulled him off to the side.

"Firstly, congratulation on taking over. My I add thank you as well, thank you for taking that burden off my shoulders. Sorry I couldn't stay to help but seems my services are needed elsewhere. Though if you ever need anything, you know where to find me." She paused for a moment before continuing. "You need to finish signing those papers, have someone drop them off at city hall and don't forget about the payoff to the mayor. He's expecting his money asap..."

With nothing else said, Mojito walked off back to Fincayra.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Junior Takes Control Of Patangeli Inc.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL