Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 23:30:50
Page:  1 
Confirmation Bias - A Case Study in a Moronic Bloodline Started by: Rocky on Sep 22, '21 15:21

Rocky jogged his way to the Streets, his obvious physical prowess enabling him to stride confidently and ably past others.  Remembering his great friend Wes Watson, he did a quick sequence of burpees, before leaping onto a podium, doing 1,000 squats, and beginning to address the crowd...

I was nothin' but a leg-breaker until some time ago, when I ante'd up, and started to make something of myself.  I carved myself a path.  It was hard work, but I did it, and I did it well.

Now, some people, they still see the leg-breaker.  But, well, see, they don't want to see nothin' else.  They're just pissed off that I called them out on some shit years ago and don't recall.  Or they're pissed off that I had the power when they didn't.  See, this world, and these here streets in particular, have a special brand of moron.  This type of moron, starts off pissed off, finds someone they wish they wish they could be, and instead of being inspired and seeking to learn from the person they are obsessed with, they just piss and moan.  

And after pissing and moaning for a time, well, I gots to noticing them.  And so I killed them, or had my friends kill them.  And then their son comes back, even more pissed off, and lookin' for some reason to be hating on me.  So what do I do?  Well, by this stage, it's got to be funny!  So either me, or my friends, or both, well, we go out of our way to make this bloodline look ridiculous.  Now, most often, this ain't hard.  Cos one thing these morons don't have is brains!  No Sir.  They're dumb as a buncha fuckin' rocks.  So, we bait them into saying stuoopid shit, and time and time and time and time again, the moron falls for it.

Hell, we even gots some of them to take part in sit-downs, and they behaved so damn idiotic that their own CL shot them in the fucking face.

The tragic part of all of this is that the only reason I bothered with them is because I found them funny.  They made me laugh.  Like having my own fuckin' family of clowns.  My own series of entertainers.

Now, every single descendent of this bloodline comes up with new ways to try and get my attention.  And the most recent one, well, it ain't too savoury.  Using a word repeatedly on these here streets that should never be said on these here streets.  Another thing that this family of boneheaded morons have in common is a tendency to threaten to run to City Hall.  That, along with the totally unsavoury thing the moron and his descents parrot repeatedly, are the reasons why I don't talk to this fool.  

And that's a damn shame, because, like I said, historically, that bloodline has provided an endless source of entertainment.

The truth is, this moron has been obsessed with my family for years.  And if you look at his ramblings down over the years, you'll see that he's been calling on City Hall, CLs, the general public, to boycott me, or kill me, or jail me, or whatever.  See, the moron has given different reasons at different times - but his actions have always been the same.

AND THIS HERE IS THE TRUTH:

The moron doesn't know why he hates me so much.  The moron genuinely believes he does, but he don't.  The moron, on an instinctive level, knows he's treated like a joke.  He knows he's outsmarted, outgunned, out-debated, out-classed at every turn.  But he tries to elevate himself above his lowly moronic station in life by endlessly reciting the latest "reason" he has convinced himself he has for hating on a bloodline that has laughed at him for generations.

It works like this:

MORON IS LAUGHED AT, AND PUBLICLY HUMILIATED

MORON FEELS BAD BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE

MORON FEELS RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION

MORON ATTEMPTS TO REDRESS HOW HE FEELS WITH ACCUSATIONS

MORON DESPERATELY HOPES THE WORLD WILL AGREE WITH HIM

But what the moron doesn't realise, is that he's been doing the same shit for years.  The moron used to say A, then be said B, then C, then D, then E were the reasons why my bloodline should be shunned.  Then F, then G, and so on.  And now we just be working our way along the alphabet.

The moron hates my bloodline because my bloodline treated his like a laughing stock.  And because he craves my attention.

But, moron that he is, he's finally got himself into a bind.  Because I won't engage with the moron.  Sure, I'll publicise how moronic he is, but I won't talk to him, not until he changes how he conducts himself.  And he's incapable of that.

And the sad thing is: the moron ain't a lone.  In my time here, well, I've punched up, and I've punched down.  And I've made a lot of enemies.  And they just on the moron's bandwagon.  And they want a rise out of me too.

But they don't realise, and they should, that their lashing out at me is simply confirming that I am far, far more important to them than they'll ever be to me.  Most of them, I don't have a fuckin' clue why they hate.  

And they don't either.  Sure, they'll say it was this admin jailing, or that one.  But it ain't.  The truth is, I hurt them in some way, and they want to hurt me back.

Which is all good, my friends.  It's the name of the game.  

But don't pretend you're serving some higher purpose: you're just exploiting something to try and make yourself feel better about yourself.  And you're trying to do that my making others dislike me.

And that, is the confirmation bias practised by morons.

Rocky does 300 press-ups, claps his hands and swaggers up the streets... 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
The funny thing is that you are also treated as a joke around here.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sydrun - some may, but if they have, they aren't very funny.  

Report Post Tip

Rocky would only be a joke if he didn't have an audience, but he draws in the crowds, and the crowds heckle him... and he heckles the crowds. The crowds come again the next night. Rinse and repeat. 

Tutte just shakes his dead and arent pleased at all what he seen now in again.

Lost soon all his honor and couldnt understand a shit right now.

Shame goes through again and really awful to see this man again in here.

Tutte smokes while going out and shakes his head slowly  and arent in mood for anything anymore...

Report Post Tip
If you actually studied you’d know the best way to handle him is ignore him. It’s half your fault for engaging
Report Post Tip
The moron has given an actual real example of his moronic methodology.

True to form, it's the emoting of a beaten down loser desperately trying to rebalance the shame of being seen, treated and dismissed as an abject joke.

All his bloodline is known for is being ridiculed by mine.

And still he continues. And he will, because he has no solid identity of his own.

Yes Tutte - the moron's constant, consistent moronic mutterings continue unabated.
Report Post Tip

"hey Houston, oh yeah, totally ignore kuku for sure, didnt mention anything about name but now I did"

Still are very sad and in weird mood, some people think they can do just anything and then after some while back and think that all forgotten him and do same shit again, stay out please. Tutte dont want any rapers or frauders and cheaters in his life.

The moron has doubled down on his moronic methodology.

Note that it is him, and nobody else, using unsavoury language that has no place on the Streets.

Note that his CL is not censoring or editing him.

Note that he is essentially engaging in repetitive mutterings which have in the past been described as "spamming"

Note that his personality is so lacking that he never talks about himself or his city: his entire personality is devoted to following my bloodline.

He has a little friend in Tutte: another bloodline whose members were killed by mine for reasons long forgotten by me.
Report Post Tip
I will allow the moron the final word. His childish and inadequate nature means that he will not fail to take advantage of this.

It is sad that at a time when the Streets are quiet, the moron's entire shtick is saying the word "rape" scores, possibly hundreds of times. It degrades his moronic bloodline, but he's too stupid and crass to realise, but it absolutely degrades the Streets, and for those new to our scores, it just be awful to witness an obsessed cretin discuss rape on a daily basis, multiple times.
Report Post Tip
The moron is getting increasingly desperate. The attempts to shame are becoming more unhinged. The leaflets that he left are cleaned up by City Hall employees.

And still, with mounting tedium, the moron chants his angst.

If the moron has any friends, they would do well to say to the moron; "Son, give up. You look like an absolute buffoon. Grow a pair, move on, find your own identity"
Report Post Tip

And you still took the time to come up with a sick, disgusting fantasy. Going to try and denying that yet again Rocky?

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Confirmation Bias - A Case Study in a Moronic Bloodline
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL