Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 18:56:54
Page:  1 
Container crew in LV?? Started by: Dr_Satan on Sep 24, '21 04:33

I have to come here and ask a very important question: Why a container crew in Lv? we have several crews in Lv more than capable of handling new players. Also, the container crew that was installed in Lv seem to be inept, seeing as they only have 5 members since their inception and their newest member is an old player, a terrorist, in fact. This player who I'll only refer as cucku has been a burden on this game for years now. 20, I think it was? Time after time this loser causes trouble, leaves when he runs out of allies, then comes back to rope more unaware sycophants into his invasive schemes and starts again. This container crew is both poorly placed, and poorly staffed. I posit that there were plenty of other cities, and plenty better uppers that could have done a better job. I understand that teaching the game to new players is important and I support the reasoning, but having it be a shelter to scumbags, thats a bad precedent to set. Either this "container crew" start doing what its supposed to be doing, or maybe we need to find better people to run said crew. Just my thoughts. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Not a problem, as you and your leader has made it perfectly clear, its not wanted.  I will be moving your crew in a few moments so you do not have to share your glory with such scum as a container crew.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This is not what I had in mind, Glory is not my issue. I apologize if it came out wrong, I dont blame city hall for any of this. 

Report Post Tip

I can vouch that Circle-of-Life is reaching out and making a great effort to build. He is determined.  I have only one problem with the end results and that would be being dispatched. I would not want to be dispatched to scum like you.

Report Post Tip

I meant Circle-of-Fire. But Circle-of-Life is fitting in here. ;) 

Report Post Tip

This is by far the dumbest take I have ever seen. Dr_Satan who even are you? You are completely out of your depths putting something like this in public. 

This goes far and beyond showing you have no idea what is going on. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I am not sure who Dr_Satan is however this tool seems to be part of the problem here. Who are they/it to decide what the Admin here should do. Circle-of-Fire is reaching out and looking to build this place. You, however, are criticizing him/her. 

Why you say you are doing your part is beyond me. I haven't heard from anyone in LV besides Circle-of-Fire. This Dr_Satan is surely not doing his job as a recruiter. Because of his inactions and this post it should be removed as a hand. What a horrid example for a family.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
He is far from the problem just an individual who's not very educated on things and speaking his mind. Players like you are the issue. Look how people attack him, its evident hes very little knowledge on what hes talking about. Take your head out your ass and take a second to see that. It's clear he was in the wrong all the , "he shouldn't be a hand" shit is unnecessary. He is still learning the game. Stop pushing players away with this right or wrong attitude, this community is so backwards sometimes.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Very well said, Gunhoking. Unfortunately thats a very typical response in todays society. Don't like what a person said, cancel them. Burn them down and get rid of them. Never mind why they said it, never mind trying to teach them how to right their wrongs or learn from it, just get rid of them.

A lot has been said over the course of time about container crews as a concept and some unfair comments directed at the current container leader, none of which has been very helpful. They are doing a role to help benefit this world, a thankless task really. As I posted about recently though, its very concerning the high number of crewless we still have, this isn't down to the container crew alone and there is also only so much that leadership can do. The fact is with the new protection in place people just cant be arsed joining a leader that they have no interest in, really. 

I would love to have these folks chat with me and see what exactly it is they are looking for, because I cant believe with the amount of leaders on offer that there isnt someone, somewhere, that suits them. Doesnt have to be me, but I would be happy to help get them placed with someone IF they wanted join a family, but the key aspect there is that they need to want to and frankly I dont think they have any inclination to join anyone regardless of who they are and what they are offering.

Tyrion - isn't it the case that much of the point that Dr_Satan made centred on his distaste and arguable drive for the cancellation of an individual member of our society?

GUNHOKING he (Satan) came off as having much knowledge. You don't think your insults push people away?

Who did I insult ?
Report Post Tip

You blatantly told Mercury it is players like them are the issue. That is insulting. But then again, you won't see it that way if you were one of the folks who jumped on the hate wagon because Mercury was not only good around here but a huge asset.

I never suggested the cancellation of a player. I suggested the demotion due to their post as a lesson. Had I made such a post when I was first a LH I would have been out of the position and admonished. My leader (GRHS) would have let me think about my actions, had me apologize, and would have given me a second chance at some point. She was never part of the cancel culture here and neither was I. That can't be said for other(s) in this thread.

I've been an "issue" for a long time here which is why I don't play. The cancel culture has ruined this place for many. They are the reason I'll never spend another dime here nor will I encourage anyone to come here. I am here now under a name that all of these clowns know. It's why they jump on the bandwagon. No sweat Stoney. They can never deter me from saying what I think and can enjoy the continuous decline of this place ... because of them.

Ok, I think this has gone on long enough. I started this thread long before I was made a hand. I'll admit I haven't played here as long as most people and in fact, I am relatively new to this game. I will, however, apologize for what I said and how I said it. First, I'd like to say to Circle-of-fire, I've never had any problem with you. I've never heard you speak, much less poorly of anyone. My thread was directed at only 2 people, one, for being a serial terrorist to the game, and the other for trying to be his PR agent. As most of you know, being in a container crew offered certain "Protection" that was not given to any other crew. Once again, I don't blame city hall for this measure. I think it's a great idea, but having said terrorist in the crew presented a problem. That was what this thread was about. The terrorist in question has since been removed so, I no longer have a problem with the container crew. Besides, the terrorist in question hasn't posted anything inflammatory in some time. More importantly, this person hasn't broken any rules, as far as I'm aware. As such, I've left the issue very much alone since. Bringing this issue back up, doesn't serve any good, in my mind at least. I once again apologize to circle and most of his crew for the insult. That wasn't fair of me. I hope that circle will accept my apology and we can move forward. Thanks.

Report Post Tip

Dr_Satan I'm not here to attack you for your opinion, just here to give some advise.

For one, this kind of matter, in my opinion, should be handled in a private manner, like writing a personal letter to City Hall or even the person you're referring to, rather than putting it out for everyone to see.  It's really setting yourself up to be criticized on your opinion.  This is the internet, the planet of criticism.  No matter how wrong or right your opinion is, there will 100% always be someone that doesn't agree with you and also others that will see your point of view.

For two, you yourself as an upper and part of the same city should be helping said crew to find new people, to help weed out the bads and bring in the goods and to be guiding them to success.  To me, it's not just one crew out there trying to make it out on their own, it should be the whole city pitching in to make their whole city great.

Report Post Tip

I thank you for your advice simpleJon and will take it going into the future. I felt that circle needed a public apology for my thread and a reason for my post in the first place. I don't mind criticism, especially when its constructive. That's how one learns. I was wrong, and I want everyone to know it. My explaination doesn't absolve me for my sins and nor should it. It's simply a reason why I said what I said. 

Report Post Tip
That's not insulting that is a fact. Calling someone a tool is an insult. I don't know what bandwangon you are talking about . I dont know you nor them. Iv just come to point out how dumb these approaches are. No one knows how to speak to one another.

Must communicate better so issues like these dont happen. Not trying to cancel anyone I want you all to play. Trust me I have been on the end of that road, people did not want me around, I wouldn't want that for another player.

On that note Satan it's ok to make mistakes we are human. However any serious player could tell you were miss informed, it's the people who feel the need to shun even after things were done with that are making commotion. Some good people came and gave some good advice please heed it . Ignore the peanut gallery who's intentions are to watch the game fail. As they stated.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Container crew in LV??
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL