Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
2nd Round New York Boxing Arena Competition Started by: Ladyfighter on Jul 28, '11 19:40

Gallifrey comes to from the horrible fight

Ah my head!

drags himself to his feet with his cane

I need some more pills, Congrats on the fight Kompton 

Gallifrey manages to walk over to Kompton and shake his hand, Noticing the familiar eyes he smirks 

I see my pills had quite an affect on you

Report Post Tip

After getting a free pass, Meresin watched the other fights.

This Kompton fella is going to be a hard opponent. I better get some training.

Report Post Tip

Jack waits as the dust begins to settle after the previous round of boxing has occured.

Holy hell! How did I manage to survive the latest round!! I was this close to hitting my opponent with my gun I keep in my trunks! You never know when you have to whip out your gun!

Best of luck to my future opponent! Since the damn Navy Seals took out Osama, I have nobody to fight now! I guess I can take on Tom Brady and his flock of wavy hair lol.

Report Post Tip

Finally Ladyfighter finished cleaning the Arena. It was a heavy day yesterday with a lot of gun shots everywhere. Also the Arena got damaged. The backdoor was broken. Probably someone was hiding in the Arena and got out through the backdoor.  A repairman already fixed the door and  the painter is already painting the door to the right color again. Unfortunately that man is singing a song while painting, but since it is “Paint it black”, I don’t mind.

Now she has time to look at the fighters list hanging on the notice board. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. We lost a few fighters yesterday. Ladyfighter steps outside and hangs the flag half-mast. On her way back, she finds a few letter in the letterbox.

Sitting at her desk with a nice cup of coffee, she is reading the letters. The first one is from Kompton.

“Hey Lady,

as you noticed my father died yesterday in the mass war. Is it possible for me to enter the competition instead of him? I was with him when he got shot and his last words were, make me proud son, win that competition for me. So, here I am asking you to let me take part in the competition to fight his fight against Meresin. Please Lady, you are a kind person, do this for my father…… 

Kompton”

While reading the letter, Ladyfighter had to blow her nose a few times and a tear runs from her face. Damn emotions……

Second letter came from Eusebio.

“Dear Ladyfighter,

I am Eusebio, son of LilTunechi, who was in the 2nd round of the Boxing competition. It would be a great honor to me if I could take his place to make a tribute to him. His death yesterday was a sad event  in my life and it would help me stepping in his shoes if I could fight instead of him. Waiting your reply. 

Eusebio”

Now really the tears were running from Ladyfighter cheek and she blew her nose again. Then the painter came in the room and asked her if she was crying. As tough as Ladyfighter wants to look like she points out to the package on her desk “Fishermans Friends” and says to the painter “Strong stuff” and blows her nose again. The painter looks at her with a strange look, nods his head and turns back to finish painting the door.

Now Ladyfighter made a decision. She cant ignore these letters. She picks up her pen and starts writing answers to Kompton and Eusebio, telling them they can enter the competition and take the place of their fathers. Only one person left to search for. JackBauer is dead too and she did not find a letter from his next of kin yet.

A new list of names has been put on the notice board with an extra note

Soon next fights will take place, exact date will be announced soon:

Pavelow

-

Jonny

JackBauer

-

TonyPatelli_

Meresin

-

Kompton

Axe

-

Eusebio

EXTRA NOTE:

If anyone has any notice of a next of kin of JackBauer, please let him or her contact me.

Tired of this emotional day, Ladyfighter runs to her family HQ, where the other family members already prepared diner. It nice to have such a fantastic family to live with.

Ladyfighter

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter thinks she gave the sons of the deceased fighter enough time to train their skills. LETS FIGHT AGAIN.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Tonight the next round will take place in the New York Arena.

All come to visit and watch the fights. Here is the list of the ones still in the race to win beautiful prices.

Pavelow

-

Jonny

JumpinJackFlash

-

TonyPatelli_

Meresin

-

Kompton

Axe

-

Eusebio

See you all tonight.

Ladyfighter

Report Post Tip

Pavelow thanks Ladyfighter for running another successful tournament and cant wait for the next round of fights.  He has scouted Jonny and believe that this would be a EASY fight as Johnny play no def.  He predeicts a overwhelming voctory and the chance to fight next week.

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter and Lorrie gather together in Ladyfighter’s office and enjoy their coffee. All of a sudden Lorrie looks at the clock and jumps out of her chair. “We should be going Ladyfighter, its time”. Ladyfighter also sees that time flies when you are talking to a great friend. Lorrie was telling Ladyfighter about her plans for the marriage next month.  “Okay Lorrie, lets go, the fighters are waiting for us” and off they went to the Arena.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Tonight we have the next round of the New York Arena Boxing Competition. Quarter Finals today.  We allowed the sons of the deceased fighters in the competition. I hope you will give them a great welcome.

The crowd cheered and really were amazing in calling their favorite fighters to the Arena. Nice fights we have seen. Nothing went wrong this time. No ambulance had to be called. Some results were not quite what we expected, but in boxing nothing is sure. These are the results:

Pavelow

-

Jonny

19-13

JumpinJackFlash

-

TonyPatelli_

16-20

Meresin

-

Kompton

20-2

Axe

-

Eusebio

13-19

Which brings us to the next Semi Finals

Pavelow

-

TonyPatelli_

Meresin

-

Eusebio

Hopefully you all will be here again when Semi Finals take place.

Ladyfighter walks to Lorrie and asks her to come with her to the Taco restaurant in New York Business District.

Witness report

[21:20:27] <~Ladyfighter> there we go, these are the fights of tonight
[21:20:53] <~Ladyfighter> Pavelow    -    Jonny
[21:20:53] <~Ladyfighter> JumpinJackFlash    -    TonyPatelli_
[21:20:53] <~Ladyfighter> Meresin    -    Kompton
[21:20:53] <~Ladyfighter> Axe    -    Eusebio
[21:21:02] <~Ladyfighter> so we start with the first
[21:21:15] <@lorrie> go jonny go jonny
[21:21:20] <~Ladyfighter> Pavelow    -    Jonny
[21:21:26] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 19
[21:21:26] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 13
[21:21:37] <@lorrie> ohhhh
[21:21:39] <~Ladyfighter> Pavelow was only a little bit stronger
[21:22:07] <~Ladyfighter> second fight
[21:22:09] <~Ladyfighter> JumpinJackFlash    -    TonyPatelli_
[21:22:13] <@lorrie> go tony go tony
[21:22:41] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 16
[21:22:41] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 20
[21:22:47] <@lorrie> yay
[21:22:48] <~Ladyfighter> toni wins :D
[21:23:07] <~Ladyfighter> next is also a tough fight i guess
[21:23:08] <~Ladyfighter> Meresin    -    Kompton
[21:23:11] <@lorrie> go kompton go kompton
[21:23:14] * @lorrie cheers
[21:23:23] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 20
[21:23:23] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 2
[21:23:30] <@lorrie> ohhhhhh
[21:23:33] <@lorrie> wd meresin
[21:23:39] <~Ladyfighter> yeah very well done
[21:23:46] <~Ladyfighter> did not think it would be like this
[21:23:52] <@lorrie> no
[21:23:57] <@lorrie> he kicked his ass
[21:24:04] <~Ladyfighter> last one
[21:24:05] <~Ladyfighter> Axe    -    Eusebio
[21:24:11] <@lorrie> go axe go axe
[21:24:22] <~Ladyfighter> there we go
[21:24:48] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 13
[21:24:48] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 19
[21:24:53] <@lorrie> ohhhhh
[21:24:56] <~Ladyfighter> Eusebio
[21:25:08] <@lorrie> wd
[21:25:30] <~Ladyfighter> guess he trained hard this week
[21:25:37] <@lorrie> he must have done yeah
[21:25:52] <~Ladyfighter> well lets see what we got for next fights
[21:26:14] <@lorrie> it will be a good round next time
[21:27:35] <~Ladyfighter> Pavelow    -    TonyPatelli_
[21:27:35] <~Ladyfighter> Meresin    -    Eusebio
[21:27:39] <~Ladyfighter> yes sure
[21:27:53] <~Ladyfighter> gonna make the announcement in the streets
[21:27:56] <@lorrie> ok hun
[21:28:00] <~Ladyfighter> thank you so much
[21:28:13] <@lorrie> no problem thanks for having me
[21:28:33] <~Ladyfighter> i love to do ith together with you
[21:28:48] <@lorrie> yeah its fun

Report Post Tip

Meresin congratulates his defeated opponent.

"You got your old man's spirit kid, I'm pretty sure you'll become a great fighter in no-time."

Then goes on to study his new opponent. Another kid taking his father's place. This one was quicker than his dad and defeated quite a difficult opponent with almost no time to practice.

Like with kompton, Meresin wasn't taking any chances, no underestimating this opponent either.

Report Post Tip

After the results were posted Eusebio comes to the streets

"I am training really hard. I have to do this for my father!"

Report Post Tip

TwoFace  <em> walks over stands  in front  of the  ring fliping his coin in the air and then catches it   </em> <strong> count us in we love to fight and see blood

Report Post Tip

Jonny climbs out of the ring and holds his hand out for Pavelow to shake.

Good job, man. You really got the fight there with that left haymaker. Good luck.

Report Post Tip

Pavelow shakes Jonny hand and commends him on a great fight.  Pavelow wasnt expecting such a close find but Jonny brought out the best in him.  

With all these close fights, Pavelow is well placed to make a move on the title.  It now or never. 

Report Post Tip

you can count me in aswell i think i have the skill to get far in this competitiion 

Report Post Tip

Holiday ended last weekend and it seems all cities have come to New York to see the semi finals of the boxing competition. Ladyfighter is trying to get through the crowd to take the mic in the arena.

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today the fighters are ready to fight the Semi-Finals.

The crowd is cheering and waiting for the first fight to start. The tonight fighters really tried to dress up a bit to show their new clothes and hopefully their new trained skills.

Results of these fights are:

Pavelow

-

TonyPatelli_

15-20

Meresin

-

Eusebio

18-2

These were really wonderful fights to watch and I hope everyone enjoyed their evening. Soon the final match will take place between:

TonyPatelli_

-

Meresin

When Ladyfighter leaves the arena she spotted a reporter writing his report. Free publicity, she thinks, and walks out of the arena to go to the pub and have a drink.

Witness Report

[23:27:40] <~Ladyfighter> cheerleaders
[23:28:00] <@Lorrie> yay
[23:28:02] * @Lorrie cheers
[23:28:12] <~Ladyfighter> glad you two are here
[23:28:20] <~Ladyfighter> then i can post the next results
[23:28:22] <@Lorrie> thank you, glad to be here
[23:28:43] <~Ladyfighter> well these are the fights
[23:28:45] <~Ladyfighter> Pavelow    -    TonyPatelli_
[23:28:45] <~Ladyfighter> Meresin    -    Eusebio
[23:29:03] <@Lorrie> ok i think pavelow and meresin will win
[23:29:12] <~Ladyfighter> lets start with the first fight
[23:29:12] <~Ladyfighter> Pavelow    -    TonyPatelli_    
[23:29:19] <~Ladyfighter> any cheers?
[23:29:22] <@Lorrie> go pavelow go pavelow
[23:29:30] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 15
[23:29:30] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 20
[23:29:34] <~Ladyfighter> awwwwwwwwwwww
[23:29:37] <@Lorrie> ohhhhh wdwd
[23:29:38] <~Ladyfighter> sorry Lorrie
[23:30:04] <~Ladyfighter> Meresin    -    Eusebio   
[23:30:06] <@Lorrie> no worries, merisin will do me proud
[23:30:08] <~Ladyfighter> what you think
[23:30:13] <@Lorrie> go meresin go meresin
[23:30:18] <@Trixie> come on Eusebio!
[23:30:27] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 18
[23:30:27] <~Ladyfighter> 1d20: 2
[23:30:32] <@Lorrie> yay
[23:30:39] <~Ladyfighter> meresin really smashed Eusebio
[23:30:50] <@Lorrie> woohoo
[23:30:54] <@Trixie> aww :(
[23:31:20] <~Ladyfighter> well that brings to the final between TonyPatelli_ and Meresin
[23:31:33] <@Lorrie> its going to be a good match
[23:31:37] <@Trixie> TonyPatelli_  FTW
[23:31:46] <@Lorrie> meresin ftw
[23:31:57] <~Ladyfighter> glad they have fans :P
[23:32:02] * @Trixie waves her TonyPatelli_ banner
[23:32:05] <@Lorrie> :)
[23:32:31] <~Ladyfighter> next match will be in a few days or earlier
[23:32:45] <@Lorrie> ok i look foreward to it
[23:32:45] <~Ladyfighter> so TonyPatelli_ and Meresin can prepare
[23:34:06] <~Ladyfighter> thanks Trixie and Lorrie
[23:34:14] <@Trixie> npnp
[23:34:15] <@Lorrie> no problem thank you <3

Report Post Tip

Eusebio just wouldn't go down...

"You can take a punch, I'll tell you that. Your old man would be proud."

Next and last on the list was TonyPateli_

"I didn't come this far to lose Tony. better use your time to get ready."

Before all that though, ice bath to recover from the last fight.

Report Post Tip

ahhh looking I lost :(  but all is well.. lost to a better performance than my oponent and I did better than I expected.  I shall return for the next tourney.  Keep us posted LF. 

Report Post Tip

When Ladyfighter was in the city doing some shopping, the postman came to her and delivered her a telegram. Strange, who would send me a telegram, Ladyfighter wonders. She went to the park and opened the envelop and started reading.

Dear Ladyfighter,

I know I will disappoint you with this letter, but at this moment my life is a mess and I don’t see an opening anymore to continue. I will suicide today and won’t be able to fight in the finals against Meresin. Please tell Meresin I am sorry and that he deserves to be the winner. I doubt if I would have given a fair fight, considering my situation at the moment. Ladyfighter, you were great and kind for me and my family. Love you.

TonyPatelli_

Shocked by the letter, Ladyfighter stood up and went to the Arena where Meresin already was waiting for TonyPatelli_. Ladyfighter walked to Meresin and showed him the letter.

“This was not the final match I hoped for”, he said, and walked to his dressing room, obviously very disappointed.

So Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have a winner.
Meresin won the 2nd round of the New York Arena Boxing competition and wins:

$ 2,650,000 and 6.4 credits from the donations.

Beside that, Hogan donated a Hulk-A-Mania T shirt

Hulk-A-Mania Shirt!

And  free food at the Hulksters Joint in New York.

Don’t forget to focus on the announcement board whenever you are in New York. Soon we will start the 3rd round.

Ladyfighter

Report Post Tip

After some time in the dressing room, Meresin decided he still had to adress the crowd. He walked out of the dressing room and up to the stage.

"Hey everyone. I know you wanted to see a fight tonight and it wasn't possible. You aren't as disappointed as me, believe me, but we have to respect Tony's wishes. Maybe one day, with different circunstances we might have our match.

Now, I'd like to say a few thanks to Ladyfighter and all the contributors of this competition. I'd like to thank all the fans, mine or not, and a very special one: Lorrie. Lorrie, thanks for all your support during the fights, I wouldn't have made it this far without you cheering for me. You are a great friend."

Meresin puts on his new

Hulk-A-Mania Shirt!

Points his finger at the crowd and asks:

"When the new boxing competition comes, you think you got what it takes to win?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 2nd Round New York Boxing Arena Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL