Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:58:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Shut your PIE HOLE! Started by: CharlieBaltimore on Mar 28, '08 18:18
And what does that have to do with YOUR gender?
Report Post Tip
CharlieBaltimore, I appreciate what you say about this. This speech was for opinions why people think the streets are quiet. I spoke my opinion and get bashed about for it. Speaking about your own personal opinion now became a dispute and agrument. Wow! This really shows why people dont say anything in the streets. I dont make speeches or such. I speak of only entertainment and things that are funny. That is all I have to say about that.
Report Post Tip
Having been perched on the tiny nalcony of her apartment two stories above street level, and about five slow shots into a bottle of Wikd Turkey, Skylar staggers downstairs to throw in her two cents

Lemme tell y'all what the problem is. You folks don't debate. You bitch and moan and whine when someone hurts your wittle feelings. Debate...an exchange between two or more people that pits fact against fact with the intention of proving a point. What happens out here is a pathetic shame. Yeah, I said it...pathetic. Someone comes up with a decent idea for a debate, and then some candy-ass getd his/her panties in a wad and starts whining or throwing insults. That is where the downfall begins. It goes from a healthy exchange of facts to a bunch of dribble about who was right and who is wrong and whose opinion is valid and whose isn't.

Wavering slightly, she sighs and turns back toward her apartment

Oh, as for the story-tellers...its safer for us in the back allies and private places. We got run off by chicken shits that didn't have the balls to join in, so they started whining that we were being exclusive. No skin off my ass...you didn't like us, so we left. Y'all are doin' a damn fine job without us...

Sky disappears bavk into her building and stumbles back up to her apartment for a nice, alcohol-induced snooze
Report Post Tip
Respect! Thats what its all about. Sure, we're criminals, but we're not all dogs. Behind every mafioso there is Omerta, there is a code of honour, a code of respect. Back in the day, showing disrespect to another mafioso meant certain death, especially if disrespecting a family head or a made member of a family.
Report Post Tip
Looks at all the mafiosos.. all the whiners.. and all the street crud..and sniffs a large cuban cigar

Disrespect should get you a bullet in the head and a trip to the water. A few of you should be dead right now.. but for some reason punishment missed you.

Remember everytime you make a poster, everytime you talk, everytime you show your face in public you represent your FAMILY..Do not forget it.

The streets have been a bit quiet lately..eventually things will kick up as people die and things change for the better.. So relax and keep your mouth shut' if you dont know how to talk properly to others.

Winks at Skylar and throws his cigar into the gutter
Report Post Tip
Skylar, I understand the reasoning of why there are no more Story-tellings, and I really don't mind them being gone, was just saying that they where a big part in making the Streets full of talk. What i'm confused about is as to why the Debates dissapeared all of a sudden. I've only seen two in the past week. The streets are dulling again at a very quick pace.
Report Post Tip
My, my, I have caused a little storm and hissy fits with my speech.

For the record, I was merely highlighting some hypocrisy and inconsistency. If folk can't handle that, well....TheExorcist shrugs

However, in case there's been any misunderstanding, let's simplify it....

Charlie says that enough people are not speaking in public. Ada says most don't have anything interesting to say and therefore don't speak. TheExorcist asks Ada to point out one of her better speeches and highlights the fact that her number of speeches isn't exactly sky-high. If someone criticises the masses with nothing to back it up, TheExorcist is going to point it out.

Incidentally, I thought I was pretty polite compared to some of the sweeping generalisations going on.

TheExorcist begins to walk away before turning back to say one final thing

Oh, and I'm hearing confessions all week.
Report Post Tip
*Alfonsi Hears the debate and steps up to voice his OPINION.*

I dont mean to sound rude or piss anyone off But Miss Wong has created some great threads on her previous accounts. I know that we arnt talking about her previous names or anything but She did state she is running out of ideas to write. Her parents made great speeches in the streets many, many times and either noone answers or they Pick apart her speeches. So what is left to do? The reason the streets arnt active is because noone wants to stick to role playing anymore and well.....what is the point of this game again? To role play the mafia and have fun. Well we are running out of role play Ideas to keep people happy and even when there is a great topic it only takes one person to write something like "this thread sucks" and it gets everyone out of the mood.

The only way we can get these streets going again is if everyone sticks to the role playin. I know this aint gonna happen on this version but just a thought for V2. If you really feel the need, post something in the OOC or outside about a shitty thread. Dont post it in the thread itself go out there and bash it all you want. But leave the role Playing threads to people who actually wanna RP.
Report Post Tip
threads, game, accounts, I thought the boss strictly warned you about the need to take your meds.....

/me drags AlfonsiTimello off back to the HQ.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shut your PIE HOLE!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL