Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 08:31:41
Page:  1 
Tekkadan Started by: Mikazuki on Sep 28, '21 00:53

Mikazuki was surprised by a sudden meeting with @Adalynn. It was unlike her to send someone after him, urgently requesting his presence Downtown. Mika rushed back to headquarters and immediately into her office. He had known her since she was a child, destined to reign over the City of Angels. He had seen her quickly mature through adversity. Recent events would be a challenge for even the most seasoned of leaders. Yet despite her short tenure, she handled things with diligence and a true passion for her role. He was certainly proud of the woman she had become. 

As he entered her office, he wondered what could be so urgent. Adalynn informed him of further tragedy to befall the west coast. She continued without hesitation on plans to keep order, part of those plans involved Mikazuki. Mika was informed that he would be taking charge of Hollywood. Mika nodded to her and spoke, "I will fulfill my duty as I have in the past. I will keep order there until a suitable leader is ready to take charge."

At this response Adalynn shook her head violently and stood staring Mika in the eyes. She spoke softly, yet stern. "You're no longer a babysitter Mika. I need you to lead that district. It's yours, I trust you to do the right thing." Mika stood in silence for a moment as he realized the gravity of what she had told him. He nodded his head and replied, "Of course, I will."

With that Mika left her office and set out towards Hollywood. Don @SlimShady was preparing to evacuate his crew from the district leaving behind an abandoned headquarters in immaculate condition. Mika stood before his new headquarters wondering what the future may bring. He couldn't possibly know, but he knew he would not let her down. His new home needed a name he thought. He then whispered under his breath.

"Tekkadan"

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Yakuza had heard of the news that Mikazuki was moving to Hollywood, to start his new operations. Happy to hear the news, Yakuza went and grabbed Los Angeles finest bottle of Whiskey and headed to Tekkadan's new plush headquarters in Hollywood. 

Upon entering, he noted the extravagant furniture being brought in. He was thinking to himself, damn, Adalynn needs to spend some dollars on our headquarters too!

"Mika, congratulations on your new role. I have no doubt that you will do a sterling job in steering the ship in Hollywood. I look forward to assisting you, Puzzled and Adalynn in making Los Angeles a thriving and prosperous community once again."

He opened the bottle of Whiskey for the new boss of Hollywood, and the pair of them had saluted to a glass. 

'Here's to Los Angeles" 

Report Post Tip

Mikazuki was glad to see his friend Yakuza join him in celebrating the moment. He brought with him a very nice bottle of Whiskey which caught Mika's eye. He grinned slightly at the generous gift. Mika greeted his friend with a handshake and a smile.

"Thanks a lot for coming. I'm glad you could make it over."

Mika took his glass and saluted Yakuza back for taking his swig. He wiped his mouth and grinned as he spoke.

"To Los Angeles."

Mika sat his glass on a table and nodded.

"I hope you've been well friend. I'm excited to see what the future holds as well."

Report Post Tip

"I remember the temporary headquarters owned by Mikazuki in order to hold members while Adalynn was finding her feet in this world. Then the transition happened to Adalynn taking over because Mikazuki, at the time, did not want to be a leader. Oh how thing's have changed now

Report Post Tip

"I remember the temporary headquarters owned by Mikazuki in order to hold members while Adalynn was finding her feet in this world. Then the transition happened to Adalynn taking over because Mikazuki, at the time, did not want to be a leader. Oh how thing's have changed now. Congratulations Mikazuki and I hope you nothing but the best."

Sammy walked off into the night.

Report Post Tip

Mikazuki noticed a familiar face of his friend SammyAdams approach and say some kind words to congratulate him. Well, at least he hoped that's what he was doing. Mika laughed and spoke.

"I do love the way you state I held members for Adalynn. You're right that was the intention, however I was pretty terrible in that regard. The entire time I was Not A CL the only member under my was Adalynn herself."

He grinned remembering his failures.

"Thanks for the congratulations and wishes though, even if you tried to dress my past up a little better than it actually was."

He then watched as Sammy walked away.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tekkadan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL