Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:05:01
Page:  1 
Update to future container crew placement. Started by: Squishy on Sep 28, '21 04:42

There is now a container crew in every district, in every city, hidden and set as inactive.  In the future, if container crews are needed, they will be turned on in the following order:

1) An empty district.

2) If there are multiple empty districts, the district that has been empty the longest is chosen.

3) If more than one container crew is needed, it will loop through empty districts by how long its been empty.

4) If empty districts are exhausted, the city with the lowest hours logged by active toggled on sponsors (with a modifier based on no-contacts) from the past 72 hours will be selected.  All uppers (The CL, the RHM and the LHM individually) will submit a mail vote for placement within 24 hours of future container crew announcements.  If there is not a majority vote, it will randomly be placed in a non-center city.

5) Step 2 continues to repeat, looping until the total number of container crews needed are exhausted.

6) If every city has a container crew, it loops back and continues the same order but in a second district.

While I do not foresee the need for this many container crews, I want the ground work laid for it so that each and every crew knows there is already a container crew in their district beforehand, just awaiting activation.  Container crews are a part of every district, every city, and is a game wide feature that may happen from time to time.  If you are unwilling or unable to share a district with a container crew, I suggest your city log the highest active toggled on sponsor hours.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Update to future container crew placement.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL