Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 07:45:53
Page:  1 
COVID-19 Started by: Sneaky on Sep 29, '21 00:09

I caught the delta part...was on alot of medicine,took and stayed indoors 14 days,  finally getting over it, I just want to warn  MR members be x-tra carefull out there.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am glad to hear that you got through it and are feeling better Sneaky

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Yeah sadly the longer this drags on in many places the more resistant and the more new variants I expect to mutate.   As the developed world especially draws in as many vaccines as possible, we see a scepticism worldwide on taking the vaccine, and people stirring up the anti-vax community.

Though for now variants may work around the vaccines or offer limited resistance depending on health, viral load etc, we see new products coming to help alleviate symptoms etc regularly thankfully.

Report Post Tip

well they say Covid is on the rise in various places, and some are telling me it's gonna be a while before we can get things back to normal, some say normal times will never come back... so stay safe

Report Post Tip

knocks on wood

I've been lucky enough to have not contracted Covid 19 even though I work in a hospital and have been since Day 1 of the Covid pandemic. I've seen people die, I've seen people who were never the same after contracting it, and I've seen people all around me catch it as well. It's just a blessing to have been Covid free this whole time.

Report Post Tip

The whole thing has many parameters.

I'm fully vaccinated, however, i'm very careful with others and take all the precautionary measures.

The 3rd pfizer vaccine dose is already given to older ages and to vulnerable groups of the population.

I'm not against to it, so i wait for my turn.  

Report Post Tip

This hasn't effected me much, however, I know someone who is in the hospital right now with bad Covid. He was intubated. His wife is in her 3rd trimester and one of their children are in the ICU with Covid as well. This is a terrible time for them! Fortunately, a friend of theirs made a gofund me and they got some donations.

I believe their story will be shared on the news as well, which should help.

Report Post Tip

I had covid before  ,I beat it with vitamins regimate.  quarantine 14 days ,now healed and my body built up anti-bodys. i still take the vitamins every day,feel strong as a horse.

Report Post Tip

Covid is a nightmare topic to talk about. All we can do is be mindful that everyone deals with things differently and be respectful. Take care and stay safe everyone.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: COVID-19
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL