Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 14:23:14
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Anybody watches the cl? Started by: DeDe on Oct 01, '21 02:26
Whos your team and what do you think of recent games?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well, I'm Dutch, so I'm very happy with the European games from yesterday :D

Ajax, PSV, feyenoord, AZ: all good games! So we're rising in the European Coefficiency list. Hopefully more clubs from our country in the champions league in a year! The season of 2017/2018 needs to drop off... (2.9 compared to other years which are all above 8.5/9.0)

Already rose from 9th place to 7th place, and we can climb more if the clubs continue to win! Allthough, 6th place is Portugal.. we have 5/5 clubs, they have 4/6 clubs, but if we can close the gap of another 8.7 points... Would mean that the clubs need around.. 14 more wins (wins mean progression to the next round, so extra points etc)

Report Post Tip
I'm a Liverpool fan so I'm very much enjoying the CL. I always find the group games more enjoyable because it feels like there's less pressure than the Premier league, where any dropped points feel like a massive blow
Report Post Tip

I like campionatto and i'm a Juve fan.

It's time for an italian group to take the cup, however, big clubs want the cl aswell.

It's too early to predict.

Report Post Tip

I support the Arsenal so I haven't watched the Champions League regularly in about six years :( We'll be back eventually but we're a young group, not having midweek games is beneficial at the current moment.

I support Inter, as always or the recent years, we struggle in the group stage. The two games so far this season have felt like last year. 
We struggle to get the win in the games we should win. 

Report Post Tip

I don't actually follow it, but I side a bit with Juventus. I know it's a lot they don't win the trophy, I wonder how much they have to try before winning it again!

Report Post Tip
Im a milan fan so i guess i should start a serie a thread for the juve and inter fans so we can all hate on each other in peace. As for everyone who participated in the thread goodluck in ur CL campaign!!

Watches all matches I can and hope that Liverpool can make it to the end and win again and if not they do  it and hope PSG will do it.

Report Post Tip
Serie A thread is up if anyone wants to discuss any upcoming or past matches, season predictions transfers etc etc
Report Post Tip
I watch as much as I can be bothered with, being a rangers fan and not being in the competition in so long it doesn't interest me as much as it use to! Fingers crossed we can get back into it next year...
Report Post Tip

No fingers needed MrGrieves. 56 is coming this year, Champions League groups awaits us. Just hope we dont get royally horsed like those folks in the East End did.

Report Post Tip
Yeah, I do watch some of the CL matches but it stays with the dutch teams mostly. And seeing Ajax is the only one in the CL this year I watch ajax.

And like Bulla said I also watch some of the power leagues to see If the dutch teams Will be with 2 teams in the CL the next couple of years.
I am quietly confident Tyrion, don't want to get too far ahead of myself like the manky mob did with 10 in a row Lolol!
We haven't really started this year and still top but need to pull the finger out soon. About time we automatically qualified for winning the league all these qualifiers are bullshit!
Report Post Tip
Ahhh Terry Munro GBNF. Aye, can't take our eye off the ball like they did.

I watch all the CLs. I watch them when they bathe, when they eat, sleep and fuck. Sometimes, I watch their hands too. Only the right ones. Not the left ones. Left hands are gross.

Report Post Tip
Ready for tmws fixtures we finally face the weak link of the group and have a chance to get some points, on the other hand were missing half the team to injuries, forza milan always!!
Report Post Tip

Well a Man Utd fan here! But fan or not, still do watch CL always :D 

Today it's an interesting day of the turnament, a lot can be desided about top of the groups and who will be the last in the groups.
Tomorrow it's the same for.
Report Post Tip

I love watching good football, so i avoid the games that are just chessboard matches. I prefer open play teams and the ones with teams who are on a good streak. But i have to say these days the games are more open, a few years back when especially the italian teams did well, it was boring as fuck to watch

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anybody watches the cl?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL