Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:15:26
Page:  1 
New Guy in town Started by: XxOzxX on Mar 29, '08 04:27
Just got here loveing the communtiy fun game jus looking for a bit of help getting in a familly and tips advice like a mentor i could even rp that anyways mail me or post here just say hi or lend a hand --sorry if im posting in the wrong place--

Much love
Report Post Tip
Taking a deep breath, I observe the man talking to himself from the not too distant street corner. Whilst quietly watching the man, I decide it would be best if I moved a bit closer to listen to what he was saying.

Taking a few steps towards the man, overhearing words such as 'posting', and 'game', i begin to wonder what happened to this man to make him act this way.

After some consideration, it seems obvious what is wrong with this man. I reach into my overcoat, and pull out a slightly tattered red book, with the word 'Bible' written on it. I approach the man slowly

"Hello there, it seems obvious to me that the only thing you require, is this book that I carry with me. Every person who has landed upon our shores has one of these, and I suspect that you do not."

I hand the Mafia Bible over to Oz, turn, and walk away.
Report Post Tip
Rubs his head a bit shaken takeing the book from the man and looking around "aww thanks just got in been a rough couple friend" extends his hand "names Oz" got a smoke on ya?"puts the book in his coat and pats his pocket
Report Post Tip
a sexy man arrives on a large bicycle. He doesn't look at anyone and tunes out the conversation, he rides on. And on. He keeps going for a while until he gets to his destination. Then he gets off the bicycle and does other stuff.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Guy in town
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL