Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 12:25:02
Page:  1 
The change Started by: Tutte on Oct 03, '21 11:06

Tutte were at his boss Sonic headquarter and had a meeting he also meat up with Seraphyna to have a long good talk over what we have to do in Detroit to make it even better as it was at the moment.

He got a good view about things in Detroit and were asked to move to a new family to help out and since he was a good one that loved helping it was a easy thing to decide to leave wonderful team Speed Demons to the new crew Sadistic Demons. He loved the new name and thought of how good this for him since he also were a bit weird time from time.

Tutte thanked Sonic for all the good things and walked out with his new chief Seraphyna to have fun with and laugh with pretty good for the coming days.

He loved Detroit so much and were very glad to be at service more like he now was as Seraphyme hand.

Life goes on and so is he also, beware all, this doggy grown up now as it seems like.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Tombstone knew a lot about Tutte and what he was capable off. He wasn't glad to see him walking to the other side of Detroit because he knew his job was about to get a lot harder without having him close by.

Congratulations Tutte and Seraphyna, I wish you all good fortune and I'll sure and call up for some ice-cream soon.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

SammyAdams heard of this man Tutte when he arrived in Detroit. His ancestors knew a little about his ancestors back in the day, however, Sammy himself never had the pleasure to see what the news was about for himself. When he arrived in Detroit he made it a point to speak to Tutte in public places and crew hangouts. He seemed to be a great guy, this was proven when he heard the news that Tutte would be moving to 12th Street in order to help out a sister family in Seraphyna.

"Tutte, Thank you for stepping up. You've done great here in Bricktown and I know you will do great in 12th Street. Keep up the good work. If you need anything, I am only a call away, or you can find me in the city hangout!"

Report Post Tip

Sera had been lingering around the small crowd. A smile was on her face as she waited patiently to make her way over to Tutte. They had worked alongside each other under Sonic and she had always admired the positivity he always seemed to have. They both seemed to want the same thing and she couldn't be happier to see him get his own moment in the spotlight.

Tutte..

She had finally made her way over to him. Standing next to him she kept her words short but tried to make sure he knew just how happy she was to have him here in 12th with her.

Thank you for always being willing to help out. I appreciate all that you do.

Report Post Tip

Tutte were very glad over so many good words to him and gave Seraphyne a big hug and also SammAdams got a man-hug.

He really was glad to see he was now in 12th and would do his best to make even this corner good in Detroit.

He had something in his eye when he gets out in the street and lights up a smoke while he walks back to do some business  again to make some good cash to his crew.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The change
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL