Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 08:27:15
Page:  1 
House Lannister comes to Detroit. Started by: Tyrion on Oct 03, '21 20:52

Tyrion sat down on a box in the middle of the street, his little legs were tired. It had been such a long road to get where he was today, but the work was only just beginning. He had travelled across Westeros, across the Seas to Esos and beyond until he finally landed here in this thing of ours.

Fresh off the boat Tyrion was recruited in the middle of a war, a friendly face known to him from his ancestors dealings in this world had offered him shelter and he gladly accepted. Things immediately turned to shit, his Godfather asked for his help and Tyrion gladly accepted, but fucked it up and killed his Godfather. At that point Tyrion figured he would be soon swimming with the fishes, luckily his old friend was able to help him prove to those in power it was an accident, sparing his life.

After the war there were many changes, much re-building was required across all the cities and Tyrion was given a big role in helping Detroit begin their re-build. He watched as many former Detroit residents left the city to move over to New York. Since that day, Detroit has slowly but surely continued to grow and now was the time for Tyrion to take the next step in helping it to grow further.

Tyrion noticed there was a few people now staring at him, obviously wondering why the fuck this little guy was just perched on a box in the middle of the street. Having been lost in his thoughts for a moment he himself had forgotten the purpose of him being there...

"Well Hello there folks. Sorry, had a few cups of wine already and let my thoughts get away from me there. Thinking about the life i've already led and what lies ahead, hopefully there will be some good days to share with you all."

"Anyway, I guess I just wanted to show my face around the street a little, introduce myself if you like, as I've just been given permission to become a Leader in this thing of ours and I've always believed that a leader should be someone recognisable, a voice in these streets. That isnt to say its how ALL leaders must be, it's simply my preference on how I prefer to behave as one. Everyone has a different way of doing things and I guess this is the way I'd like to be."

"So apologies if you start to see more of this ugly little face, as I will certainly be doing my best to be around more. You may have heard me recently pose a question to some of you regarding the homeless of this world, it was quite telling there was very little insight from many people who could certainly have offered their thoughts and opinions on the matter, unfortunately that has become the way of life in this of ours it seems. In the days of old, these here streets would be full of chatter, hopefully it will be again some day."

"Without further adieu, I'd like to introduce myself to you all: I am Tyrion, leader of House Lannister. I welcome one and all to approach me whenever they like, be they homeless and seeking shelter, or simply looking for conversation, my door is open to all. (well, almost all. If EvilClown comes anywhere near it I reckon i'll be locking the door and hiding under my bed, but shhh dont tell him.)

Lastly, I'd like to publicly express my thanks to not only Sonic for this opportunity, but also Seraphyna and Motorhead. All 3 of these fine folks have been a pillar to all in Detroit and I hope that I will do them justice by stepping up to their level.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

Tutte was truly in a good mood when passing by when getting this news from his former leader, he was thrilled to see that Tyrion now sets up and make our town even bigger and better slowly.

He walked up the stairs to Tyrion's HQ, passed by some guys standing guards that knew him well and there Tyrion sat behind his chair.

"Hey, I was so glad when the news came to me, hope all goes well now and I know it will my dear bro"

Glad over gratulated his former upper over this good thing that happened in Detroit.

Tutte stood outside and nods to some people that also was about to visit and gratulate Tyrion, he took up smoke and walked out from Tyrion's place to get something other things were done before heading to a rest for the night.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Where is Tyrion? I heard him.

Seraphyna turns to Nathalie and Tutte. Being short was hard, she could barely see over the bodyguards shoulders. With a huff, she pushed her way through the crowd and nearly fell on top of the imp.

Oops! I am so sorry Tyrion. I thought there was some sort of height requirement. Although I guess if there was, neither of us would make it.

Laughing, she poured him another drink to replace the one she spilled.

I am so glad to see you get your own headquarters in Bricktown. You have been amazing since you have been in Detroit, and I look forward to working alongside you! Many Congratulations friend!

Lifting her glass up, before taking a sip off of it. Sliding back through the crowd to enjoy some food that she heard was around here somewhere.

Congratulations old friend, it's been nothing but an honor to work along your bloodline once again and continue to do so. Detroit is lucky to have such a great set of dedicated individuals that are willing to help build our home into something great. Turning our Detroit into one big family.

Looking forward to see what else we can do here in Bricktown, and Detroit. Well deserved!

Sammy walked around with excitement after hearing the announcement from his leader about Tyrion branching out on his own. Sammy and Tyrion were becoming closer as the days went on.

"Congratulations Tyrion. Sonic couldn't have picked a better person to take the reigns on another headquarters in Bricktown. You are going to do great and it is an honor to work in the same district as you!"

Report Post Tip

Being as he was one of the faceless men, Tombstone had always kept a very close eye on Tyrion's dealings in Westeros, Esos and apparently Detroit. Things weren't always as they seemed to be but he knew that Tyrion was a man of his word, well, when he wasn't drinking and whoring. He readied himself for Tyrion to finally leave the nest and presented him with the special hustle coin...

Tyrion, my good man, take this Hustle coin and if you should ever need me just present this to a Speed Demon, they will know what to do. Then I will find you and help will have arrived.

He threw the coin to Tyrion and turned his head then turned back revealing a plastic clown face. Remember things are not always as they seem my friend...WAIT, did you just use that coin to buy wine?!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: House Lannister comes to Detroit.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL