Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 18:08:51
Page:  1 
Lesson learned easy Started by: DarkPassenger on Jul 31, '11 09:51

Trouble arises as G-money and D walk into the room, 

" Who the hell do these guys think they are, stepping foot on our turf", says  a poor gangster at the bar with his crew.

As D quickly goes to grab his revolver, G-Money stops him, " Hold up, before we kill'em were going to have a little fun."  So G-Money and D continue to walk to 

the bar pretending to hear nothing, even with the obvious problem heading towards them. Right before they take there seat the same loud mouth makes an order 

for his goons to teach us a lesson.  As the goons approach G-Money explains the plan, " Look when the first one gets here you take him out, there gonna pull there 

guns but we will show them we dont even need them. I ll get the next two, hopefully they'll get here at the same time, After just one on one, with that pathetic 

phony. Then, Then we will take care of him."  Ok Boss, cracckk, D suddenly gets hit across the face with a bat, " wow that hurt,, But now its my turn." D

quickly dissasembles the foe and moves alone to the next. As they finished the crew they grabbed the gangster and took him outside. G-Money now confused what 

to do with this phony, D says " Lets turn him inside out, a few precise cuts, should do the trick, Grab my M-99 needle and lets throw him in the trunk!" Ha Ha Needless

to say, the fake gangster wasnt being fake anylonger!

Report Post Tip

OOC:

M-99 didn't exist until 1963.

Report Post Tip

OOC:

This is the 1920s and 30s mafia. Not the 1992 mafia.

Report Post Tip

OOC: Add something useful or .... ..f :). A slip is a slip..no need to be a dick about it and announce it to the world. Also, it was around before 1963.

Was my post "useful"? No. Guess what I'm gonna do?

Report Post Tip

Ha ha sorry guys i for got to tell yall that i graduated with an english degree, literature, chemistry, wait, and history degree, seriously people?? LMAO

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Lesson learned easy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL