Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 21:36:00
Page:  1 
The Long Con Started by: Anthony_Tony_Saprano on Oct 04, '21 08:36

A dark night in Hollywood's underground world it was raining hard almost as if the clouds of rain blocked out the entire sky as usual Anthony Saprano was sitting on a patio out front of one of his favorite neighborhood joints. He was dressed up in a all black suit smoking a cigar bodyguards were spread out on the street he was on he planned to a hold a meeting here but the Wise Guy from a few blocks over didn't show up but Anthony held out hope that he would show so he could take over his rackets. His patience started to thin an he stood up an walked to the sidewalk as he did a car started pulling up from alley right next to the shop an his back was completely exposed to the car. *pop* *pop* Anthony felt a burning pain in his shoulder an back he dropped to the ground an covered his head *pop* *pop* Anthony started passing out *pop* *pop* skkkkrrttt...

-1 Day an a couple hours Later-

Anthony awoke in a bed to the faces of his bodyguards they had taken him inside the shop an stitched him up themselves the bullets had went straight threw he took one to the shoulder an two to the back when he was on the ground they still aimed for him hitting him one more time before peeling off. Anthony yelled in frustration after hearing the whole story from his boys how the prick he beat up for smacking around his women gunned him down in the street instead having a sit down. He stood up his head spinning a bit but he tried to shake it off an headed for his piece he knew his bodyguards an his family had his back so he headed down to the street an sat right back on patio that he was sitting on when he was shot now guards posted in that alley too He told his boys to get on the horn an let his family an potential friends know that he needs help with a little problem.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $190,000 Tip

Mikazuki heard wind of what had to occurred to one of his associates. He put the hone down and sighed. This was bad for business he thought to himself. However, doing nothing about it was far worse for business, and that simply couldn't be allowed. Mika got his jacket and placed his pistol in the jacket pocket. He made his way out of Tekkadan headquarters to the address Anthony provided. 

Mika arrived to see that Anthony's bodyguards had the place well guarded. Mika arrived with an army of bodyguards himself, however you wouldn't know it. Unlike Anthony's approach Mika's Bodyguards were in plain clothing walking around, some in the shops and buildings, high up always looking for anything out of place. If Mika were to raise his hand most of the people around him would cease movement and turn to face him. Allowing him to immediately spot threats.

Mika walked inside and over to Anthony. He saw the fresh wounds and frowned.

"So, what exactly lead up to this? Who did this? and where are they?" 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Anthony seen his boss approaching he whistled to his bodyguard an pointed to the chair across from him, when he did the guarded pulled out the chair for Mikazuki he frowned an looked at Mikazuki as he spoke to him he lit a cigar then replied to him.

"This Puttana from down the street in my neighborhood was getting shmacked around by his man so I threw him out the bar an gave him a little beat down, turns out that guys name is Ralph Cifaretto people call him Ralphie he runs a neighborhood a couple blocks from the end of my neighborhood. Normally I'd go down there with my boys an just handle it but the streets would be riddled with bodys just outside my turf thats bad for business, but I can't let this slide either the guy tried to fuckin whack me."

Anthony sighed an put his hand on his forehaed before picking up his cigar from the ashtray taking a hit then setting it down again as he thought about how to handle the situation but either way it looked like he would have to take drive down the block an blast up his guards an put the poor bastard Ralphie down.

"Paulie get us some fuckin coffee here we are trying to have a meeting"

The bodyguard to his left walked off then came back caring two small plates that had cups on them an set them in front of them both. Clearly he was angrier then normal he spoke in a angry tone when he spoke to Paulie then when he came back he gave him a tip for grabbing there drinks an paulie stood to his left again. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Mikazuki sat listening to Anthony as he explained what lead up to this, the parties involved, and the motives behind what lead to Anthony being shot. He took a sip of his coffee slowly, enjoying the taste. He smiled as Anthony finished explaining the situation. Mika sat the cup of coffee down and began to speak.

"I see, thank you for filling me in. Oh, and thanks for the coffee it's excellent."

He looked at Anthony's wounds which had been fairly crudely bandaged up and frowned.

"You look pretty rough there Anthony."

He sighed and continued.

"You and your men are to stay here and recover. We will find Ralphie and resolve this mess."

He could see that this was not the news Anthony wanted to hear, but Mika continued on.

"I know you want to go with me for this next part, but I simply can't allow it. You're a mess and losing you is not an option. This is exactly why I exist. It's not all bad news though. We're going to scorch the earth that Ralphie stands upon and he will watch it burn. After that, he will be brought here to you with a pretty ribbon on his head. From there you may do as you wish. Fair enough?"

Mika asked the question clearly rhetorically. 

“Okay… okay… This bastard did WHAT?” Lucatiel was on a phone call with a contact of hers, and she could not believe what she was hearing. The one who got run up was one of her own comrades? And the one who did it was a no name schmuck from Downtown LA? Now what was she to do, but respond in kind. She put down the phone and went over to her restaurant/gun smuggling front. She stepped into the back, and went downstairs to the basement, where a few of her hired men were checking out the new arrivals. But inventory checking could wait. “Boys… we have work.”

The men and women there smirked. “Dress up well, all of you. I want my boys and girls better dressed than the ones they kill. You hear?” The hired nodded. “Small arms only. As much as I’d like to test out the new machine guns that arrived, we don’t want the cops or worse, the FBI, after us. Pistols, shotguns, and bolt actions only.” The hired nodded and began to arm up. They dressed to kill, wearing suits and dresses, sliding on holsters and slings for their weapons. Soon, they were all dressed and ready to go.

“Now, let’s meet with the boss. Shouldn’t be too far from here.” She, and 12 others, left the restaurant, hiding their weapons from prying eyes, and they began to head over to where Anthony was resting up.

Anthony sighed shaking his head he hit his cigar then blew the smoke out he was about to speak when Silvio Dante one of his bodyguard cam walking out from the shop onto the patio that Mika an Tony were sitting on "Anthony that was Lucatiel's bodyguard on the horn shes on here way over, Jackie Jr. what are you doing just standing around pull up another chair for her." Silvio finished Tony took another hit getting a chance to calm down.

"Boss I need your help clearly.. gestures to his wounds But you know what i gotta do... Devo uccidere questa figa, I got people of my own who are looking to me to take care of this guy. I understand if you wanna take care of it fully you are the boss and ill always respect your orders but its got to be one of my guns taking him down if not me at least take Silvio with you boss I don't want anything landing on you."

He looked at the boys around him Jackie Aprile Jr., Silvio Dante, Paulie Gualtieri, Christopher Moltisanti an all the other guys around the streets. Paulie walked into the shop an got Lucatiel a coffee an set it up for her arrival. 

"However you want it handled boss but I need this guy sleeping in a wooden box as soon as possible look what this coglione did to me.

Report Post Tip
Lucatiel walked inside, and saw Mikazuki already talking with Anthony. “Hello, Anthony.” Her guards stayed out on the street, checking for suspicious activity. “Boss.” She bowed to Mikazuki, and her men and women bowed as well. “You look well for a man who’s been shot,” she said as she sat down in the chair that’s been set for her. “So… what do I do? I’ve brought my best guys, and they’re all armed from head to boot.” She gestured to her 12 gunmen, who nodded back.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $95,000 Tip

From the moment Anthony explained the situation one of Mikazuki's men left with a small group to gather current information about Ralphie's activities. At this time one of those men returned and handed Mika a letter. He looked over it, folded it and placed it on the table. He looked at Lucatiel and gave a nod.

"I want to send a message. A loud one. Go to this address, it's a small pub in Ralphie's turf. Him and two of his guys are in there getting sauced up celebrating shooting Anthony. I want you to kill his men, capture him alive and bring him here."

He slid her the address.

"Now, a murder and arson might make the front page, but I need to be sure it does. This Ralphie fella likes to wear rings. Before you burn the place down, cut off all ten of his fingers and place them on the sidewalk outside the pub before you light it up. Then bring Ralphie here. Make sure you leave his rings on his fingers."

He then turned to look at Anthony.

"Once she brings this piece of shit, nub-handed fool here you have my blessing to do what you wish with him and dispose of his body how ever you see fit."

Anthony smiled looking to Silvio signaling him over an whispering something to him Silvio walked away pretty quick heading to Sapranos room on the second floor of the shop an getting what Tony asked for.

"Grazie Mikazuki an Lucatiel how about a cigar on me for all of us? an maybe a whiskey for me an you Mikazuki, unless you want a drink too Lucatiel before you get this fuck for us?"

​​​​​​​Silvio had returned with a yellow envelope then Tony pointed to Lucatiel Silvio gave it to her "Don't spend it all in one place." Silvio joked walking off with a laugh to the front of the shop he wasn't the kind of guy who liked giving up money but it wasn't his so money he kept his mouth shut. Anthony pulled out a cigar then set the cigar case on the table for either of them to pick up an take one he sparked his smoking another cigar an looked to Jackie Jr. signaling him to get us drinks. He took a couple hits off the cigar an the drinks showed up he said out loud "Saluti" raised his glass then chugged his drink down quick

"Ahhhhhh that hit the spot, Lucatiel that's some money for doing this for me an Mikazuki take care of it how he asked but when your finished with that bring Ralphie in your trunk an park in the alley next to the shop make sure its a car you don't need an won't be tracked back to you, I think i wanna try out the new Tommy Paulie got me he said it fell off a truck I couldn't refuse"

Anthony joked laughing then wincing in pain grabbing at his stomach where one of the shots had went completely threw then sighed signaling to Jackie Jr for another shot.

Report Post Tip

Lucatiel accepted the envelope. "Thank you, Sir Anthony. Silvio. Boys, let's fuck up someone's day shall we?" The men and women present cheered, raising their weapons in the air. "But first, a drink." She took the shot left for her. "I say three cheers for sweet revenge, and you say," She raised her glass, and the twelve gunmen went, "Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!"

She downed her drink quickly, and she giggled like an excited schoolgirl. She cocked a short Ithaca 1937 she had brought with her. "Oi, Marie. Jacobs," one of the girls, a blondie with a Mosin, walked up. A boy with a Remington Model 10 followed her. "Get us a car and truck will ya?" Marie smiled. "Consider it done boss." After a few minutes, Marie returned with a "borrowed" Series 40. Jacobs was back with a truck, also "borrowed". "Time for some payback. May I excuse myself, while I ruin someone's day?" Mikazuki and Anthony could tell, that the twelve gunmen were more than excited to light someone up. Lucatiel was also excited.

Mikazuki nodded and smiled as he accepted a cigar. He cut the tip of it and lit it, taking a few short fast puffs until the end burned with a nice red cherry. He then took a long slow drag, allowing the smoke to bellow out of his mouth slowly. He listened to Anthony speak and watched Lucatiel excitedly prepare for her task. He knew she would handle the situation with flawlessness. However, the last thing he wanted was another one of his getting injured. He grabbed her hand and smiled.

"Yes my dear Luca, but you coming back in one piece is most important. Don't forget that."

With that he smiled and continued smoking and turned to Anthony.

"What shall we have to drink while Miss Luca has her fun my friend?"

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Long Con
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL