Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 10:11:07
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Pickpcket & Graverob - much point ? Started by: panoptican on Aug 01, '11 16:57

Just wondering what everyone thinks about these two parts of the game?

Pickpocketting seems pointless as you can/or maybe its just me....pickpocket $5000. pretty pointless. Although I do understand that in RL you couldnt carry a great deal more, but what if someone in RL was carrying a briefcase with $1mill in it?!

Graverobbing seems also pointless as you get little return and most people cant even do it either? or am i missing something here?

Many Thanks

Report Post Tip

In regards to the case with 1 mill in it, well that wouldn't be in their pocket. What you are talking about is mugging, which is a whole different ball park.

Only Wise Guy and below can graverob, as it would be seen as an action 'beneath' a made man or higher. As far as the usefulness of it, it has rewards other than monetary gain which you'd have to work out for yourself.

Report Post Tip

Would you prefer mugging rather than pickpocketing then?

Report Post Tip

I like pickpocketing to be honest i think its a good part of the game, I dont see a problem with graverobbing either and lets face it the 5k that you loose isnt going to be missed really is it

Report Post Tip

I think both features have their uses, wheather it be gaining a little money on the side, part of a strategy, or for idle fun.  The only thing to remember is than both of these activities and wacking use up your attack timer, and you are only allowed one attack per hour.

Report Post Tip

Yeah but surely after a couple of promotions whats $5000 ?? i dont see a problem with either just see it alittle pointless compared to other parts of the game

Report Post Tip

personaly i can be arss to get my hand dirty and don't like diging

PP well that the game and when I see "no pp" or "pp welcome as long you give me back the money" even one full city is no PP  I must say i wich where i leave is a sign no crime please. PP is part of the game and if you don't like it BANK it, Bank are open 24/7 in here or maybe can't be bother to do few more click

I will update my profile to no shooting please or if you shoot please mist, because i can't be arss to restart from the bottom

Say that I will always check the city rules and profil and go by the rule i don't argu any decissions I just give my opinion

Report Post Tip

5K is nothing after a couple of ranks as Panoptican said. I think the money should go up as you rank higher and higher. But some people just pickpocket for the experice.

Report Post Tip

Why don't we just add both ? Mugg is still a big part of the Mafia world. In Mugging you could rob up to 50 % of the cash on hand. It's good, that way not everyone is running around with 10 million bucks in there hand and have it put in a bank, another feature in the game. Just realize Mugging is like the old mafia.org You get caught doing it it's almost like taking a shot at a person. But if you stealthy you might get away. Pickpocketing is still good for XP and I think should be in the game how it is.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Tman the amount you get should increase as you climb up the family ranks..

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Pickpcket & Graverob - much point ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL