Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 12:08:30
Page:  1 
The Result Started by: Circle-of-Fire on Oct 07, '21 15:08

As this is his last night in Paradise, Las Vegas Circle-of-Fire looks back at the adventure he had started as leader of Starting Point. He received calls from the Gods asking him for help so that new arrivals could find a place to train until they found a place with one of the other crews.

"Do you remember, AmeliaGato? It was a quick decision, because I really wanted to go into this adventure with you. The name Aang also came up quickly and since we needed a doctor to prescribe painkillers, we invited Dr_KennethNoisewater." Circle-of-Fire said to his Right Hand. 

"Yes sure I remember, although you did start the crew with my mother, I was old enough to witness everything up close. We are a great team". Amelia responded. 

The beginning was quite violent. There was a revolt by a few crew leaders who did not agree with the concept. Fortunately, things calmed down after a few days and Circle-of-Fire and his team started to approach the new arrivals. It was not easy, especially since the existing leaders were expanding and also approached the arrivals themselves. Which was, of course, a positive thing. 

At that moment Aang came in with a bottle of whiskey. He poured three glasses and said:

"I believe you guys are having an emotional moment and a glass of whiskey is necessary".

Circle-of-Fire and AmeliaGato started laughing and accepted the glasses from Aang. "Cheers." Circle-of-Fire continued her musings of the journey.

Throughout the uprising, Adalynn and SlimShady kept assuring him that they had absolutely no problem with his Starting Point crew and were also very concerned about how we were doing. This was very heart-warming. Messages were also received from other crew leaders that they liked the concept and also expressed appreciation that Starting Point was trying to help everyone.

During his contemplations, Dr_KennethNoisewater had come in softly and poured himself a glass of whiskey.

"Don't dwell too long on the past", he said, "the future is much more important".

That was a wise saying and so Circle-of-Fire went on thinking about the future.

But everything comes to an end and now that the trial period was over, the question was naturally what Circle-of-Fire and his team would do. The solution came from SlimShady. He asked Circle-of-Fire if he would like to stay on as crew leader in The Strip. Circle-of-Fire actually had no intention to continue as crewleader, but he was persuaded to give it a try under the guidance of SlimShady.

Circle-of-Fire looked at his team and asked them:

"What do you think, should we give it a try? We are a good team and there is a saying, never change a good team. I would love to continue this journey with you guys".

AmeliaGato, Aang and Dr_KennethNoisewater all started talking at the same time. 

"Stop talking through each other, I can't make sense of it," Circle said, laughing.

But the message was clear, they all wanted to continue the journey in The Strip.

So today it is a goodbye to Starting Point and welcome to The Result.

Report Post Tips: 19 / Total: $380,000 Tip

She wasn't the overly sentimental type, AmeliaGato. But standing outside the former home of the Starting Point she felt a pang of something in her chest. A normal person might say it was sadness or some other emotion, but Amelia was willing to just chalk it up as indigestion from the whiskey that the family had shared together. Reflecting on her time there she was pulled from the chaos of her general thoughts with the sound of Aang shouting her name and telling her to get a move on. 

Her things were packed, her Drug Front Property had been raided and thus gone forever, but it was fine. Thing was more of a hassle than it was worth, really. And so without much fanfare or additional indigestion, AmeliaGato got in the taxi that they had hired to take them the short way to the Strip of Las Vegas. She could come back and visit, and secretly she was pleased that she'd be that much closer to slowly drive SlimShady insane with demands of rap battles. 

Report Post Tip

Pepsi learns of the great news and scrambles to find a bottle of his finest Champaign. Working his way through the onlookers Pepsi spots Circle-of-Fire and walks up to him with an extended hand

Congratulations my friend and best wishes to you and your family.    

Report Post Tip

Shady comes to visit Circle-of-Fire at her new and final home inside of the Las Vegas Strip. He stopped and greeted by some men standing guard outside gates of Circle-of-Fire's headquarters. He looks up at the guard.

Excuse yourself and open the gate for me. 

The barrel chest guard realizes that his stopped Shady. In a panic the guard opens the gate to the HQ and apologizes for his ignorance. Shady just waves his up in the air forgiving the man. He stops and thinks to himself why he doesn't have fancy guards outside his headquarters. He remembers he has a homeless gentleman that goes by the name of LG6 sleeping so folks thinks he running a homeless shelter. He knocks on the door to greeted by pesky runt Aang. Shady smiles as it already feels like a home. He walks into the newly renovated HQ and sees a large gathering of folks. He heads over that way seeing Circle-of-Fire and AmeliaGato. Little do they know Shady was about to drop a few bars on Amelia as they have an intense battle going. Shady calls out Amelia's name.

Sit back homie relax, in fact grab a six-pack
Kick back while I kick facts, yeah EvilClown, sick track
Perfect way to get back, wanna hear something wick-wack?
Amelia is jealous that I stole everything back.

Shady grins at Amelia

You don't want this smoke little girl!

He flexes his lyrical prowess.

Oh, I know something that gonna totally make you even more jealous. Belle_ allowed me to play on her drum set. 

BOOM!

Slim drops the mic and turns to Circle-of-Fire knowing he just crushed Amelia

Miss Fire, you are correct. I did persuade you on staying around and I truly believe it was best move. Now, I can't take all the credit.

Shady looks over at the innocent angel that EvilClown is

I'm not gonna say names other than he keeps leaving red balloons in my office with a note saying "It all floats down here." You have a wonderful team and it would've been silly to destroy something in such harmony. I will look forward to the marvelous changes you bring to us here in Vegas. 

Shady signs a hat for Dr_KennethNoisewater while sticking his tongue out at Amelia.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hearing the great news of Las Vegas expansion coming from the newly promotion of SlimShady to Godfather-Chairman, he couldn't help but be excited for his old friend, Slim. It was a great gesture from him to take on Circle-Of-Fire, after their hard work in bringing in the new fresh off the boat.

"Congratulations to you, Circle-Of-Fire. I know you will do well by the city of Vegas and @Slim-Shady! I hope to get to know you better as the days go by."

Report Post Tip
Great news to get from Las Vegas. Many congratulation from us in Detroit. Its a very good one taking up this and love to see this.

Tutte were happy leaving th office of Circle-Of-Fire.

well outside he lights a firesmoke and take some deep ones and chakes his head ovet another bad thing he just saw in Vegas which made him really sad actually.
Report Post Tip

Amelia was impressed with the mediocre beats that Slimshady had thrown down. Walking closer to him she clapped softly, some might lable it as a golf-clap. "Well done, sir." she said in appreciation of her new Godfather. "Hopefully this next bit doesn't get me killed..." she grinned before shooing the group away, mentally cursing herself for doing this, because she knew it was entirely her own fault and somewhere she could swear her brother was laughing at her. But now was not the time to think about that, she had, as some may say, heavy beats to drop. Whatever the fuck that meant. 

"Oh Slim you're so fancy, sitting at the top, 
Honestly, when I invited you to battle, I assumed you woudl be a flop. 
Now, I will admit I'm impressed, by the way you use your words, 
But perhaps don't sing the chorus, you've startled all the birds.

And yes, I'm just a young lass, who has no musical history
but yet I'm here holding my own, gosh what a mystery
Don't worry Slim I'll teach you, you and I, we can hang. 
But just to clear things up, Belle_ 's drum is all you're gonna bang." 

With shaking hands she winked at SlimShady and blew him a kiss before mouthing the words, "I'm sorry." and stepping back a bit out of the spotlight. AmeliaGato looked down at the tips of her shoes and let out a silent prayer that her brother insisted that she not drop that Poetry 101: Rhyming whilst Criming class in college. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Slim smiles at @Amelia's rebuttal.

My dear Amelia that was wonderful. I was hoping that you just wouldn't have flopped over. 

Shady gives around of applause 

Now I guess I will have to response back. 

He notices CLO and tells him drop a funky beat 

Now, once upon a time not along ago
There was a little wise guy about to blow
But her diss came, and it was not good
I think it went lead or double copper wood
so the silly little fan was misled
by nerdy little boss hip hop head
"Me and you,Aang, we're gonna make some cash"
"Grab this silver paint and just paint my ass"
Hey, Clown, would care to bear witness to 
The ass-whippin' I'm about to administer
To this ass-kissin' little va....

Shady stops himself remembering Amelia isn't one of the stans always trying to start a war with him. He grabs a glass of water and drink for Amelia. He heads towards her direction extending his arm out.

Here you go! You did amazing but I had to stop myself. When you go into these things its a no holds bar kind of thing. I'm not saying you can't take being called names. I actually thought you did amazing for your first time. I think this is a sign of beautiful new friendship.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

CLO was doing his best to deliver a good enough beatbox for Slims freestyle.
Keeping up with the pace of his flow wasn’t easy, but he did his best.
After “Rabbit” was done spittin his bars, he went over to greet him.  

Good shit as always. Congrats on the successful takeover of Las Vegas and your new permanent setup with CoF`s family and the rest of the Las Vegas crime families. I wish you all the best for the present and the future. Ever since you had to step up, you worked your ass off, and now you reap the rewards off that. You walked in, yellow jumpsuit, whole room, cracked jokes.
Once you got inside the booth, told you, mic smoke. 

Chris tipped his hat, shook Slims hand DT style, and went over to chat with his old friend @Maverick .

Congratulations on getting the opportunity to join the ranks, wanted to thank you for your time as a retainer crew and welcome you to the board. I look forward to working along side you for the future of our community. Congratulations again old friend, I know you will do great and make Las Vegas proud.

Report Post Tip

The party at Circle's new headquarters in 'The Strip' went off with a bang. Friends of ours from every district in the city came out to celebrate the arrival of 'The Result'. A few people had even traveled cross-country to attend the festivities. The shindig was packed with the who's who of the criminal underworld in our way of life. To mark the significance of the event, the pièce de résistance after Circle completed his speech the Chairman of Las Vegas, SlimShady, graced the audience with a lyrical verse which ultimately unfolded into a full rap battle with AmeliaGato & CLO

Seeing CLO stroll over from the stage, Maverick poured two glasses of premium scotch for the pair. "Impressive stuff amigo, I never knew you were so musically talented. Makes me think, how long we been friends? Five years? Ten years? And to think, the entire time we've been throwing fishes in the ocean with cement shoes you could've been singing for my entertainment too. What a travesty!" Maverick said with a wide grin on his face. Smirking and turning his head towards CLO, "A real Frank Sinatra we got here!" He jokingly said to the gathered crowd as he patted CLO's back and chuckled to himself. "Do me a favor, will ya, save that pretty little voice and drink up!" Maverick playfully proclaimed as he slid CLO's scotch filled glass down the bar to the gentleman. "Glad you could make it, hope you had a nice flight from the Big Apple. You didn't give the flight attendants any trouble this time down here did you?", he said and smiled as the two cheered drinks. 

Before taking a sip, Maverick decided to make a toast and gestured his glass to Circle-of-Fire in a sign of respect, "Congratulations to you and your crew for the great work you all have performed. I'm glad to see the team staying in Las Vegas and I look forward to working with each of you." Maverick proceeded to drink his glass of scotch then returned to his conversation with CLO at the bar. 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Result
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL