Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 02:12:55
Page:  1 
Marston is to Blame - Wack on Roman Started by: fuxthepopo on Aug 02, '11 00:08

Aug 01, '11 23:47 You tried to WACK! Roman

Let me explain. See, these streets are all about business. And business is what I was promised by Marston. But when I don't receive the business I am promised, I am unhappy. And when I am unhappy, there will be consequences.

I have been talking to Marston for 3 months. Over the course of our time period, I thought we had developed a real friendship- a trustful friendship that would enable us to do even the most illegal business together.

About 2 months ago, he approached me and suggested that I take a shot at someone in the streets he hated. I was hesitant, but he offered me something I could not refuse - enough money to satisfy all needs of a new future account. But alas, he is not to be trusted, and this is why I am writing this post. Upon my missed shot, he has cut all communication with me. He is a scumbag who lies and is not to be trusted.

I am sorry Roman, but realize that it was all business- broken business. Marston, if only you had lived up to your promise. And not been a dick.

Report Post Tip

Who are you?

Report Post Tip

Proof, otherwise your words are as useless as farts in the wind.

Report Post Tip

The hulkster looks at mr. Fux and ponders to himself. Finally he asks the question others would soon be wondering.

Dude, are you a plumber?

Report Post Tip

Whilst a man who at capo decides to buy out of his crew and sets up to take a pot-shot at Roman, who is obviously attempting to cause as much damage as he possibly can is obviously a very trustworthy source of information, I'm going to have to call bullshit on this. You see, I know my brother. I know what kind of a man he is. I can assure you, he doesn't deal in whispers and conspiracies. If he has a problem with someone you can damn well assure yourself that he'll deal with the problem himself, not ask someone else to do his dirty work for him.

I think doktor had it right when he asked; Who are you?

Report Post Tip

Amusing story... But a story is all it is. Not a great attempt at causing trouble between our cities, you are fooling no-one.

Please observe as our cities work together to eradicate your pathetic existence...

Report Post Tip

Sweeney drinking his Mtn Dew can on the sidewalk listening to this mans story of him shooting at the Godfather of Chicago; Roman. He chuckles a bit.

Great story.

Sweeney continues listening to these make believe story while drinking his Mtn Dew.

Report Post Tip

Simplicity giggled a bit at the words of the dead man. She was always amused how people would point fingers, call names, and speak lies after they did something completely idiotic. 

"I shall use a few words I've heard some people say before. They are quite weird, but I think they would fit in here."

Clearing her throat and fixing her hair she looked as serious as she possibly could.

"Cool story, bro!"

Report Post Tip

Please observe as our cities work together to eradicate your pathetic existence...

I couldn't say it any better so I chose to use Don Marstons words.

Report Post Tip

Marston and L.A. is alive dumbass. So he could not have done it.

Report Post Tip

I heard that every leader relies on a horrible, unheard of, useless, talentless, waste of space to do their dirty work.

Report Post Tip

Known in the trade as "Marionette".

~C~

Report Post Tip

Yeah, pretty much nailed it with that one.

~M~

Report Post Tip

Gordon nods in agreement

~ G ~

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Marston is to Blame - Wack on Roman
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL