Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 19:51:45
Page:  1 
Remember the Kill Lists? Started by: Robert_Kardashian on Oct 16, '21 15:29

RK walks over to his soapbox, climbs above and begins to speak... 

"Friends, clients of my mine have told me of am aged tradition, one in which the son or daughter of a recently slain mobster would receive in the last will and testament of his parent a list of all those who died by the parent's last.

It was known as the kill list, or something similar.

And sometimes, this list could be very long indeed.

Does anyone recall this practise?  Would we like to see it again?"

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

See,s like we didnt need any hit-list this time, sorry to write but truth it is.

The kuku-watch is starting over and over again, see if it stops for real soon instead of popping in and out all the time which is sad.

Tutte truly were in good shape when taking up a smoke and lights it up when leaving this place for a while.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tutte - the kill lists have nothing to do with the hit-list.  They were meticulous records that people kept of those they killed.

Some old hands might recall? 

Report Post Tip

"It seems like your on one since you die and comes back liek a kuku-clock that stops and starts over again and again"

Hope any old hands comes in but doubt it, seems like this is a sorry thread as many is atm.

Tutte didnt liked this at all and walked out again to take some fresh air.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Tutte, if you can do better, please do?
Report Post Tip
Back in the day the population was much greater which helped with the dilution of witness statement retrieval.

The fact that witness statements only go out now for living breathing mafioso or the big three also helps with the collection - so the underworld serial killer is spotted much easier, in that their murderous act has no chance of being watered down with several tens of the mundane.

I agree it was always interesting to view the notice board when a nefarious hitter died just to see what they had achieved. Alas along with other things this practice is now defunct.

It would take the detectives in city hall to once again make public all murders (in my opinion) for this to become a thing again.
Report Post Tip

Tutte. "Kill lists" or "Shot records" where absolutely a thing, in fact, there are some of the older generation that walk this earth that still operate this practice.  They would make notes of each of thier kills in Well thought out lists. These would consist of both the killing of actual mobsters and/or these mobsters bgs. They would then count these kills as they go, to create their "wack/kill totals/list"

When a big known hitter would die, their kids would post these lists in the coffee shops or down the ooc avenue. Granted, it's become a bit a thing of the past. However my linage has always enjoyed reading them. In fact, I often return to my parents and thier parents lists, that are stored in our vault. 

If the topic at hand is meaning actual Witness statement as "kill lists" then yes, this was also a thing back in the day. As my good mate EvilClown has stated; there used to he a whole role within an organisation that would be assigned to someone. That someone would then mail out thier family each week to ask for any ws collected. Within thay process, all ws would be jotted down against the person that did the murdering and a tally would be started.

That person would then be know by thier total caught and tallied Wtness statements. They would ne then know as "1000 ws gun" or "200 ws gun"

Either way, not sure where where the kuku linage falls into this speech or topic. Although, it has brought back some good memories of older times, that have been past down. 

"aa, thanks for the info Insta , must have been before I got into this wonderful game"

Tutte remembered it a bit when he thinkied a bit about it and got info from a great guy in game.

He also were scared to be put in on such list for many years :p

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Remember the Kill Lists?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL