Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:11:17
Page:  1 
The Smell Of A Poluted Town Started by: MrHowardHeffernan on Mar 30, '08 13:35
A Small but Stocky man steps out from an old apartment block that looked like it hadn't been occupied for the last 30 years. He was wearing a old,worn and torn black and white pinstriped suit that need a good clean. He wore a Red Hat which looked out of place with the suit which he was wearing. He had a Cigar drooped over his bottom lip, you could just see the vibrant red glow that the cigar was letting off as the man took another drag and inhaled. He looked as if he was lost, as if he knew no one and all he had was the suit that he was wearing.
Report Post Tip
Apathy orders his car to pull over and he hops out and walks over to the dishevelled man standing before him.He take sout a handful of cash and stuffs it in the breast pocket of the man.He straightens the man's jacket and pats him on the cheek.

Go get yourself cleaned up and some new clothes,we cannot have you wandering around dirty and smelling of dog shit can we?

Get freshened up and let us see what you have to offer.And for the love of god take this.

Apathy knocks the cigar from his mouth and replaces it with a fesh MonteCristo.He hands the man his card and hops back in his car
Report Post Tip
Thanks i needed that
Report Post Tip
She looks at Tony and scratches her head, her mind carefully going over the conversation that has just taken place between Apathy and Howard.

Thanks you needed that? You needed what Tony? A kick in the pants to remind you that Spamtasmicallitis is an ungly and disfiguring disease that causes those who suffer from it to die painful deaths?

Thanks for... Apathy helping someone else out?

You didn't get anything, nor will you from most should you go around behaving as you are... Unless you have multiple personality disorder and forgot to take your meds today.
Report Post Tip
Sitting quietly in the corner K-Dawg jumps to the sound of the slap. He had been on the receiving end of such a slap enough times to recognise its resounding echo through the streets filling his senses. As he looked up he could see Tony recoiling back from the pain but Omerta being what it was he knew it wasnt his place to get involved.

He had long since known that Tony had stood behind MrHeffernan and how close the two of them had been. He had known of the many sacrifices Tony had made to help his friend and how many times it had been thrown back into his face. And yet time and time again Tony had helped out his friend, forsaking all others, he had understood what true loyalty had meant.

What most failed to understand was that in so helping his friend, Tony had forgotten his duties to himself, his wife, his own family. He understood how Tony must have felt to see this stranger come out of nowhere and remove the mantle of responsibility that he had felt compelled to carry for so long.
Report Post Tip
She shakes her head as she watches yet another fall prey to the poor little noobie act that Tony is so good at putting on.

You have fun guiding that one K-Dawg, he's a handful.

She chuckles to herself and hands Tony a no contact order.
Report Post Tip
LMAO!! As a wise old man once said to me. When you think you know the truth, youre wrong, you know nothing at all.

/me hands Tony a bible, in brail, with full instructions.

Hope you find that usefull young sir.
Report Post Tip
Howard looks confuses and has know clue what K-Dawg is on about

K-Dawg i have never met this Tony in my whole entire life, and i have no clue why he said thanks.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Smell Of A Poluted Town
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL