Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 12:05:26
Page:  1 
What would you change? Started by: Puzzled on Oct 18, '21 20:40
Suggest something you would change in game or outside in reality, but also respond to the previous post on why you wouldn’t change their suggestion.

I’ll start:

Having one register opened at Walmart.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I'd go back 4 years and change my decision to leave home for a dumb reason. Honestly I can't think of why anyone wouldnt want to change that single register lol
Report Post Tip
I would definitely change it so I would never get a call about my car extended warranty.

I left home at a young age. Builds character and shit may put you in a what if scenario, but growth is in us all. Learning experiences is what we all need in life so I’m against you wishing you would of not left for a dumb reason.
Report Post Tip
I would like to change the fact we can't shoot people ranks higher or lower in the game without being auth.

I think having the freedom of choice there would be a good thing.

Would it cause more rogues... I don't think so because most rogues are not in a family when they are shooting.
Report Post Tip

I would want to change my apartment’s no pet policy so I can get a dog who I can take on walks with me. Or a cat that I can hang out with.

I wouldn’t change the auth thing because it would take away from the RP aspect of the game, how can a gangster with no clout easily shoot at a highly-respected consig or don etc

Report Post Tip

I'd change the post in an outside thread portion of daily hustles, by removing them. Not a fan of those.

I live in a very dog-friendly area, can't imagine having to live somewhere that doesn't allow them, so I'd want to change Sinaya's pet policy too, tbh.

Report Post Tip

I live in a very dog-friendly area, can't imagine having to live somewhere that doesn't allow them, so I'd want to change Sinaya's pet policy too, tbh.

I agree humans and animals should co exist, I’d change the fact you can’t vote on more issues like a nation wide vote instead of only leaving to law makers

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
As I approach 30 years of age I would more and more like to change my date of birth to go back to my early 20s xD

Agree, change the policy so all apartments are able to have pets!
Report Post Tip
Probably not pissing every penny I ever made down the drain through drink and drugs. Life is so much better when you’ve got something to show for your hard work, except a hangover, come down and a host of memories you wish you didn’t have.
Report Post Tip
So I find 30’s much better than 20’s! Although I’m not 30 for a few more months.
Report Post Tip
There are many things that we need to change here in the middle east.
Yet you can barely change yourself.
Report Post Tip
I think if you couldnt see how many BGs someone had. So every shot you took during a war would be alot more exciting if you weren't capped yet.
Report Post Tip
Im sorry I can't agree or disagree with what the person posted in front of me because they never picked something.
So I will go two posts back to Hotdogs post. I agree when I was in my 20s I pissed a ton of money away on blow and booze. I wish I could reverse time because now that I'm living the sober life it's so much more fulfilling. I'm a lot happier now and enjoy things I never in a million years thought I would enjoy
Report Post Tip
I would not change anything at the moment. I think that I got what I earned and I made my choice the way I would do every other time
Report Post Tip

To reflect @HotDot and ProjecT's points, I wish I had actually spent more on intoxicants.  Instead, I saved all of my money, and invested in property.  Now, finally, I have the resources to comfortably indulge my maniacal desire for intoxicants and find that the physical and emotional fallout is simply too great to justify it.

It sucks.  I feel like I simply wasted my 20s staying sober, and then my 30s working hard.  At one time, I was looking good to being a serious contender in the Lothian darts scene, but literally the only time I got drunk, there was an incident that got be labelled as a troublemaker.  That just made me double-down on the interior decorating business that I had on the side.  

Report Post Tip

"I would really change one thing in real life, that the most stupid person in Us as Donald trump never been borned. he has hurt America so much so you that live there will suffer ayt least 10 years more thanks to him and his lies.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After playing this game for under one month, the biggest thing missing for me is car theft. This brings a new dimension to the game for organised crime and making money. There is also opportunity to create car racing and customization for users who are into mini-games while waiting for crimes to reset. 

NYM

Report Post Tip

After playing this game for under one month, the biggest thing missing for me is car theft. This brings a new dimension to the game for organised crime and making money. There is also opportunity to create car racing and customization for users who are into mini-games while waiting for crimes to reset. 

I could see that but someone's travel is done by air

Report Post Tip
NewYorkMan and @RonWoodruff - this game is an historical game. Cars weren't then really widely available as a means of interstate travel.

The fuel cost alone would be fairly large
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What would you change?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL