Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 12:02:43
Page:  1 
Roya's breakdown continuation: part 1 Started by: Roya on Oct 22, '21 13:42

Amica started by taking the sponge, soaking it in water and rubbing it gently on Roya's back. She was going in the same motion and every time she was down, she rubbed the sponge a little, softly into her thighs. With the other hand, she touched and caressed the other woman's breasts, while whispering how she wanted to make her cum. When she felt Roya was relaxed and comfortable enough with her touching the entire body, she left the sponge and started massaging her back. First her shoulders and then, she went down. While massaging one of her buttocks, with another hand she went to Roya's most wet and private places. She started going in an up and down motion, slowly and nibbling her ears. Roya softly moaned with pleasure and Amica felt the need to get deeper. So she put in a finger first, and when Roya moaned a little higher, she put another one. Gently she started penetrating and said:

"Oh my God, you're so wet... I wanna lick every inch of your body. I want you hopelessly begging for more. Come with me to the bed." She took the fingers out and faced Roya with an outstreched hand, waiting for her to come. The woman took her hand, stood up and with a lascivious smile, followed Amica to the bed. Roya's head was throbbing with all the pleasure she was feeling deep in her core, like she was about to explode. Amica slowly started taking off her nightdress. Her body was the most beautiful thing Roya had ever seen. Her breasts were hanging there, perfect nipples that Roya wanted to put her mouth around and suck like a baby. She didn't had a single hair in all of her body, her belly was white as snow. It was like a porcelain doll. Her waist was thin and her hips were large. She turned around to throw her nightdress on a chair and Roya could see her gorgeous butt, waiting to be touched. She grabbed Amica's buttocks and started kissing and biting her neck. Amica held her by the neck and said:

"No, no, no... This is not how we're doing this. Me first." She then pushed Roya onto the bed and with a predatory grin, started crawling on top of her. She kissed Roya's neck with passion, licking her collarbone and going down to her tits. She put her mouth on Roya's nipple and started circling her tongue inside. Saliva was running down her breast as Roya moaned with pleasure. Amica decided to check if Roya was ready. She put her hand on Roya's pulsating cunt and there was wetness even on her thighs. Amica looked into Roya's eyes and smiled. She wanted to see the look on Roya's face when she entered her. She put two fingers inside and Roya's eyes rolled back. Both moaned with pleasure and Roya started bouncing her body up and down, as Amica licked her boobs and speed up. With the other hand she was pressing Roya's throat, just enought to make her gag a little. She softned the grip and asked:

"Do you want more?" Roya simply licked her lips and nodded. So Amica tightned her neck grip and suddenly went down Roya's body. She was facing her wonderful pussy. She felt the hot air around it and the amazing sex smell. She wanted to start kissing her thights and play a little, but she couldn't hold herself, so she just opened her mouth and swallowed it hole. Her tongue tasted the bittersweet of Roya's pussy and she herself, shivered and felt her own wetness running down the belly. She started spinning her fingers around inside Roya while sucking and licking at the same time. Roya's whole body was shaking and she was almost screaming:

"Ohhhh, that feels so good. Eat me harder! Put one more finger! Put one more!" Amica put one more finger and now she was penetrating with three of them. All while squeezing Roya's tits. She was licking, almost swallowing her whole wet pussy and suddenly Roya started breathing heavily and faster:

"Oh my God! Oh my God, i'm gonna cum. Please don't stop!" Amica penetrated faster as Roya reached climax and screamed at the top of her lungs. She felt a little jet of hot water on her mouth and swallowed it all. She kept licking it but Roya pushed her head off and said:

"No, no more. I'm too sensitive right now, wait a little." Amica knew that feeling and then she just started softly kissing Roya's belly. With every kiss, Roya shivered and giggled. She was still breathing heavily and recovering from her orgasm. Amica looked into Roya's eyes and the fire wasn't out. Suddenly she saw a spark and Roya's eyes turned into a mischivious evil look. She then grabbed Amica by her waist and threw her on the bed. With Roya now on top of her and holding her wrists up, she could only imagine what was gonna happen.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Private Threads (AKA Back Alley)
Replying to: Roya's breakdown continuation: part 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: Off More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL