Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 06:49:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Diva's Started by: Diva--- on Oct 30, '21 23:22

Pete smiled as he help place the necklace around Selena neck.  Then he smiled again when she gave him his gife.  He put the watch on and gave Selena a hug in return.  He thanked her and the looked at the cubans and nodded.  He aksed her how did she know he smoked cubans.  Pete thanked Carmilla and then sat back down and took a sip of his Irish wishkey Selena provided him with.  

"So you want to show me around?"

Report Post Tip

She looked at the necklacneand blushed for a moment before she looked up at Peter drinking his drink she nodded to Carmilla as she walked off to sit with Vlad.

"Well to be honest I didnt know you liked Cuban cigars it was a lucky guess but I was thinking maybe we can explore Diva's I'm sure my sister has some hideaways here." She jokingly laughed. " Come on let's head to the golf course and maybe after the steam room I never been there." 

Report Post Tip

Pete looked at Selena and then laughed as he asked what hideways? 

I gotta know what were some of you and your sisters dreams and games you played as kids growing up?  I got two brothers and a hundred cousins and we never talked about hidaways.  Oh and I've never been in a steam room before.  

Report Post Tip

She shrugged." I dont know I figured she had some hiding spots." Laughing as she grabbed him by the hand as she explained that they loved playing hide and go seek as children. After she was done talking she heard how much family he has and her eyes got big.

"Wow slot of cousin Mr Peter. " Raising an eyebrow but before she could say anything else he told her he has never been in the steam room either..

"Well I guess that's the first place we will visit than the golf course I wanna see you play golf." 

Report Post Tip

Pete laughed as Selena taked about his cousins.  Pete gave a hearty laugh when she repeated the fact that he never been to a steam room they ask wait men are in men steam rooms and women in women steam rooms or is this co-ed.  Pete said he didn't have swim trunks as he took another sip of his whiskey.  He notice that her hand was holding his and that she was telling him they were going to the steam room first.  

Report Post Tip

Selena stopped in tracks when she heard he has no swim trunks and turned to look at him with a nervous smile. She told him they probably have swim trunks in the men's dressing room as she continued to walk with his hand in hers and as for it being co-ed she shrugged because she didnt know either so they where gonna find out the easy way or hard way. As they get near the steam room the humidity was harsh on her hair and the heat didnt help either. 

"Well peter if it is Co-Ed well dont get flustered." She jokingly laughed as they see the steam in the air.

Report Post Tip

Pete walked into the steam room still holding her hand and Pete saw that they go near the steam room he asked where they going to change and go in or just going to look at the room.  She smiled and told him see you inside in ten minutes.  Ten minutes later Pete walked in and then a few minutes later Selena walked in and they were the only two in the steam room.  He was wrapped with a few towels and he looked at her she was a little shy.  But she built up her confedence and sat near him. 

Pete told her this wasn't bad but he didnt understand the purpose of the steam rooom was it used after a hard workout to relax the muscles?  Pete asked her what did she sream about as a kid?  what was it she wanted the most?  

Report Post Tip

Selena looked down at the floor for a moment it was just them two and she thought others would be in here today but I guess not. She was bit nervous she has never been in a steam room before as she wrapped in a towel but after a bit she got comfortable with him as she smiled.

"This is nice isn't it you can feel your pours opening right pete?" As she relaxed for a moment  but as she was relaxing she heard him asking her questions and she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow for moment but at the same time she answered. 

"Well as a child I wanted to see the world but also rule it." She giggled " Silly I know but I always wanted to sing." Starring at ceiling for a moment she than asked him what where his dreams as a child.

Report Post Tip

Pete smiled when she asked him about his dreams as a kid and even told her no one has ever asked him that.  He told her when he was a kid he listen to his father and uncles talk about the old country and the old Don's and Pete wanted to be just that a Don with a successful rich family.  Then he told Selena it was all he wanted that or to be a battleship captain.  But he grew older and things fell into place and now he's a simple businessman.  

Report Post Tip

"Really?" She said hearing him telling her his dreams as they both relax in the steam room telling stories about their childhood. It was nice evening as Selena and Peter-Gangi  continued to talk she brought up maybe they can both visit the old country one day.

Report Post Tip

Pete raised an eyebrow when Selena brought up going to visit the old country together.  Then he nodded as he thought on it.  Thats wasn't a bad idea his family owned land and had a little power and they loved when he came to visit.  He asked her would her family be okay with her showing up with a man at her side.  

Report Post Tip

Selena elbowed Peter-Gangi playfully hearing his question as she than reassured him they wouldn't seem to mind him there with her. 

Report Post Tip

Pete looked at Selena and then told her that mean yes they would mind and he would be sleeping in the barn on straw while they slept in warm soft beds.  

Report Post Tip

Selena laughed and told him not to worry she will deal with them.

"Don't worry Peter I will worry about them." She told him as she smiled for a moment. "And what a out your family?" She asked " you think they mind if you showed up with me." 

Report Post Tip

It's been awhile since Selena last visited Diva's as she figured she stop by and buy a few bottles of wine to take back home with her and to drink a few here herself since she has some time to waste in Detroit. Probably go to steam room and relax before heading back home.

Report Post Tip
Genesis was leaving the hotel on Broad Sheet. He was finished doing a business and was ready to head out to the town. He really needed a drink so he headed for 5th Avenue. He saw Diva's and decided to stop in for a drink.  He headed toward the entrance and walked inside.

When he entered he saw it was pretty crowded. He found the bar and sat down. The bartender started walking his way and ask for his order.  

" May I have a glass of Jack neat please."

The bartender nodded and wrote his order down. They headed for the bar and grabbed a half full bottle of Jack Daniels and a glass. They make the drink and hands it to Genesis. He thanks them and takes a drink.
Report Post Tip

Selena walks into Diva's and sits down a booth ordering some wine to drink since she has a few hours in Detroit she wonders if she sent Vlad to fetch Pete-Gangi and see if he would like to join her. Smiling at the thought she grabs a napkin and take a pen from her coat writing a letter to Pete seeing if he has time to come and meet her in Detroit. Once she was done she hands the letter to Vlad telling him to hand it to him. Once he got the letter Vlad nods and walks out of the building.

Report Post Tip
After doing business, Genesis exits the hotel and heads home. He then thought about a place he saw along his travels. He decides to stop in for a drink or two. He arrives at Diva's and heads for the entrance. He enters to bar and  makes his way for the the counter.

He found the nearest table and plopped himself down. He grabs a menu and starts to read. The bartender approaches him and asks for his order.

"Can I get a glass of your best bourbon, please?"

The bartender wrote his order down and heads for the liquor cabinet and gets out a bottle of bourbon. They grab a clean glass and pour the drink. They head for Genesis and hands him his drink. Genesis  tips the bartender and takes a drink
Report Post Tip

Vic walked onto the golf course with the Joe Kennedy and his oldest son.  They played through nine holes when they reached the clubhouse.  They sat at a table and Joe ordered sandwiches and beer for the three of them on his membership card.  Victor thanked him and then went into talks about business and expectations.  Joe was a friend from way back but had been out of the rackets for a few years.  He liked keeping in touch from time to time so not to burn bridges.  Vic understood Joe game and played along because the befits will cost joe much more.  

Report Post Tip

Diva walked inside her old establishment seeing everything she had built was destroyed as it was abandoned since she went into a deep sleep. She begins singing her melody as she walked around seeing the extent of the damage her mind racing wondering how can she can fix the joint but she realizes that she was supposed to meet Salvatore-Lucchese soon and she didn't want him to see the state of place.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Diva's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL