Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 02:56:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
A Safe & Fair Writing Competition - Now On! Started by: Mr_Keating on Nov 02, '21 18:44

Due to the ongoing monster invasion I think it would make sense and be entire fair to extend the deadline another couple days to give any last minute participants another chance to get in their final thoughts. 

Report Post Tip
Let's leave it open until 24 hours after the last monster leaves
Report Post Tip

He's a moron,

Mister... Keating

Every generation,

is an ass hole.

But you inbred loser

We tollerate you no longer

Climb back in, to your hole.

I remember shooting a Kuku

Savouring those whispers left

The bullet would hit him

And his death would be calling

Let's hitlist Kuku again

Let's hitlist kuku again.

It's just a shot to the face

And it makes you feel right

With your gun on your hip

You make your shot grouping tight

But it's the Funeral home

That really drives you insane

Lets hitlist the kuku again

I'm so stealthy
But this fascination ain't healthy
Your Witness statement won't see me
Nor info whores at all
Here comes another new character
To be killed by this crafty Barrister
With all this posting, I'll see all
(Killing Kukus a real trip)
So you load up a fresh clip
(And no two kills can ever be the same)
His words are sedition
(So you assume the position)

Let's hitlist the kuku again

Let's hitlist the Kuku again

I was just posting in the street
Telling gangsters what I think
When Kuku the moron gave me an evil wink
He spamed me up, he took me by surprise
He had a shit street post and squinty eyes
He insulted me and I drew my gun
I shot him in his face, would do again for fun.

Let's hitlist Kuku again

Let's hitlist kuku again.

It's just a shot to the face

And it makes you feel right

With your gun on your hip

You make your shot grouping tight

But it's the Funeral home

That really drives you insane

Report Post Tip

Wow, what a surprise! Looks like you've cheated the winner of the "fair" competition out of their winnings again. It just goes to show what a Pos you are. I rest my case. Anyone who still backs this loser, take heed. This is how he cheats, lies and steals from people in this community. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dr_Satan - take caution in your tone.  Dr_Kennethnoisewater and I are running this contest fair and square.

Prove your wild claims, or retract.

Report Post Tip

Yes. I would also like to see what you have to substantiate these claims Dr_Satan. I do apologize for taking time to look over all the entries before declaring a winner. 

For everyone else, thanks for your patience as we work through all the entries. We will be posting winners very soon! 

Report Post Tip

Slim gets a phone about a disturbance in the streets between to local Vegas members. He shakes his head and gets out of his chair leaving the HQ telling Machine_Gun_Kelly he's going for a stroll. Shady walks down the busy city streets looking for the ruckus he was informed about. He notices a large crowd and what sounds of heated debate. He pushes his way through the crowd seeing @Dr_KennethNoisewate and Dr_Satan exchanging words.

What seems to be the problem here? 

Shady hears some more words exchanged between the two Vegas members

Now, now, there is no need to call another member of the same city of fraud or anything else disrespectful given the fact you are both allies. Now, the good doctor has requested to extend the competition for a bit longer to ensure any newcomers has a chance. I don't see an issue with that. The contest seems to had some tension in it due to Mr_Keating being under investigation. I'm sure the lovely Mrs.Adalynn will make sure folks are paid in full

Shady hears some words coming from Mr_Keating and he glances over at him

You aren't helping the situation.

Shady turns back to the two members of Vegas.

Now Dr_Satan, Dr_KennethNoisewater should be allowed to finish judging in the timely manner but you coming out here making your comments didn't help the process.  

Please forgive Dr_Satan for jumping to conclusions without paying any attention to what is actually going on. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer; in fact, he's practically a spoon in that regard. This is a man who can't even correctly repeat a name, even when it has been printed right in front of his face, so things like reviewing entries is going to be completely over his head. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Adalynn had been walking past as she heard her name being mentioned. She stopped and listened for a moment before shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

"Seems like people are being fussy again." She says under her breath. " Dr_Satan I can assure you that i will be watching and at this time there has been no cheating or fraudulent activity. I would actually applaud these gentlemen for extending it so more people can enter if wanted. Also, should the prizes not be rewarded as the contest states they will, I will happily be shooting and paying a sum to every one entered. Now if you'll excuse me I have more important things to be doing over listening to you complain about nothing. SlimShady will also be watching to make sure I dont happen to miss anything. Have a good day. "

With that she nods her head and walks away

I would like to thank our esteemed competition friends for coming out with your fine words of support and encouragement. The judges have conferred and a decision has been rendered. This was an incredibly tight race with winner coming ahead by a meager one and a half points

The winner of First Place in the 'Safe & Fair Writing Competition - Poetry Edition' is...

Revenant!! - Congratulations on winning 1st place! 

Coming in Second Place we have...

EvilClown! - Congratulations on 2nd place! 

And finally in Third Place we have...

R-L_Stine and Virgil - You both ended up with the same scores splitting the 3rd place pot!!

And there we have it! The winners of this competition. Let's get a big shoutout to everyone who participated and helped put this event on. All prizes will be distributed shortly and we look forward to hosting more events in the future. If anyone has any ideas for a future event they would like to see put on, feel free to stop by and let us know. We are always looking for more engagement from our lovely audience and participants. 

Report Post Tip

Prizes have now been distributed to our winners and I have received word that Adalynn will be contributing something extra to those who participated! Thanks again to everyone who participated and I hope to see everyone at our next event! 

If a relative of Virgil (RIP) could please reach out to me I would very much like to discuss something with you in regards to prize payout. 

Report Post Tip

I didn't say a word about, or to Dr_kennethNoisewater. Just wanted to clear that up.

Report Post Tip

No, you did not mention me Dr_Satan nor did you take the time to think about what you were saying. If you spent any amount of time looking over this competition you would very clearly see that I was involved and handling the prizes. Instead you went ahead with your inane reasoning that people were cheated out of their winnings. 

So, you are welcome to try and clear up anything you want, but I have taken your comments as a slight against me personally and would like to remind you that living in blind hatred will not get you anywhere you want to be. 

Report Post Tip

Easy now Doc, I only ever mention kuku, when I speak ill of someone. You should know better by now. I apologize if I offended you, however inadvertantly and certainly not on purpose. 

Report Post Tip

How about talking to me direct about whatever it is that I have done that makes you so upset, Dr_Satan?  

Report Post Tip

You didn't mention anyone in your comment here. You leveled a baseless and unfounded claim on a competition I am hosting and organizing. I'm not sure what you mean by 'You should know better by now." I don't know you at all. 

Thanks for the apology Dr_Satan. I'll consider it. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats to the winners in this competition, well earned to all of you four.

And hope no one talks to Kuku and much better to take it with the doctor which is much betetr to get good words from instead of  sad waorld from the other one.

Report Post Tip

Thank you all its a honor. And to all the entrants, it had to be hard to decide as they all were top notch. 

Report Post Tip

Well, like you say doc :"No, you did not mention me Dr_Satan nor did you take the time to think about what you were saying. If you spent any amount of time looking over this competition you would very clearly see that I was involved and handling the prizes."

I didn't spend much time looking over the competition. I just have a problem with kuku. Not anyone else. He and the community at large should know why at this point. But I hope you do accept my apology. Any offense on my part was not intended. 

Report Post Tip

Dr_Satan, once again, I recognise your pain.  But until we actually talk things through, I can't help you get past the rut that you are in.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Safe & Fair Writing Competition - Now On!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL