Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:53:50
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Out Of Sight Out Of Mind (IA Stealth Mod) Started by: Squishy on Nov 07, '21 21:17

When looking at locals, the older their Last Active date, the harder they are to see.  This resets once they become active again.

(Every day a character goes IA, they get a temp bonus on just locals vision stealth)

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip
Not sure if I like this one.
Giving stealth to non-active people seems a little wierd to me.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

What was the percieved benefit of introducing this feature?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lumberjack_Dan was commenting on another suggestion https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1713464 and one part of his comment got me thinking.

With it being a lot easier to increase your vision with hustle points, I felt tossing another reward to the active posters was in order.  Posters put in work, giving posters the advantage on IAs felt right.  On the realism side, if someone hasn't been seen for days, getting their location is more difficult if you have no leads and don't know where they were prior.

Overall this change is very minimal, IAs get harder to find if you have poor info. Organized families that run regular locals will already have their locations from when the IAs were still on the radar, after that point players who put in the effort posting can fill the gaps.  If an IA is weeks IA, they may be nearly off the radar completely and require some legwork.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
While we are talking about Stealth.

Could those with a high stealth stat, maybe even 101, be that stealthy they could avoid a lockdown?

You choose to go down the stealth route. Spend an additional 86 on hustle but it takes 1 credit to find you if you're offline.

Always felt that's a little easy for those looking for you .
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

i would recommend giving stealth to active players who are the most active because then they can do more

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Out Of Sight Out Of Mind (IA Stealth Mod)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL