Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:25:12
Page:  1 
Shooting Star Started by: AdaWong on Mar 31, '08 20:43
In the midst of the night, Ada walks in the city of the streets holding her gun near to her. She is unaware of what can happen at this time of the night. A war can break out between families or she can get mugged.

She is heading to the nearest hotel after a few drinks from the local bar and about to call it a night. She was about to open the door of the hotel, then see a bright object in the sky. A crowd gathers near saying all sorts of things. One man stands there and says the world is coming to the end. A young lady says it's her flying hero coming to rescue her. The homeless guy who always sleeps near the dumpster behind the hotel says it's a UFO. Being intelligent and knowing what it really is and she says it is a shooting star. All the people in the crowd then agree and is in awe. A shooting star is gleaming the sky and all become quiet.

What should I wish for?

Do I want more money, a family of my own, or what?

What would you wish for she says to the crowd?
Report Post Tip
I would wish that Camzilla was here to reply to this thread.
Report Post Tip
http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/15705
Report Post Tip
i would wish for alot off buds ; p or a bottle of some bomb sauce
Report Post Tip
Cam walks up to the streets and looks up to see what everyone was looking at.

My father once saw a shooting star, he always told me stories about it, and his wish was for me to succeed in the Mafia life.

So that is what I am doing, or trying to do...

I wish for a CL to take me under there wing like AntonioAdrona took my father under his.

Cam walks off
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shooting Star
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL