Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:03:07
Page:  1 
None game related! Started by: Rontraper on Nov 13, '21 01:21
Hey guys it's Ron traper here holidays are coming up real soon!!! I was wondering what is everyones favorite food/foods everything from entrees to deserts?? Need ideas for my family get together let me here it!!😊😊😊
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thanks for clearing that up. I was getting ready to hide all the Ront's.

Report Post Tip

Depends 

We love a good potato bake, pasts bake, Greek salad, lemon herb chicken on the grill/BBQ, caramel slice, lamingtons,  sticky date pudding, some Croatian dishes like cabbage rolls, chicken soup with noodles, cabbage salad and potato salad (no mayo)

is it bad on holidays i just order pizza lol 

Report Post Tip

Cooked chicken breast, cooked potatoes, with cooked eggs, mashed mash them up on soft warp bread, add some butter. Add salt, pepper, pickles and a few slices of tomatoes. Don't forget an icecold coke or beer

Report Post Tip

I cook for football games. I tried a chicken recipe last Sunday. It was a huge hit.

Toss 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts in a crockpot, an 8oz package of cream cheese, 2 cans of "cream of chicken soup" and serve this over rice or biscuits.   

Report Post Tip

It was brought to my attention the cook time was left out.

Slow cook for 6 1/2 hours 

Report Post Tip
I like to go with non traditional holiday meals. Last year we made a huge prime rib and lobster tails for Christmas dinner. It was way better than having a ham like most people do every single year. This year we might go out for sushi.
Well this year I am cooking up a crown roast with peas carrots and spuds of cousre.
Salad with feta soaked in red wine for flavor.
Should be a wonderful meal.

I am quite simple to please, some hot wings to start a meal, then a steak or mixed grill with steak, and finishing off with either sticking toffee cheese cake r millionaires shortbreak cheese cake.    If i can wash it down with a malbec am generally happy

Report Post Tip

Damn it Yuri, got me hungry now reading that! I love me some hot wings!! Going out next weekend with my team from work and going to have ourselves a Christmas lunch, but at an Italian resteraunt lol. First time I think ive ever gone for a Christmas lunch and not had the option of getting the usual Turkey etc.

Report Post Tip

Oh there's the classics, hams, turkey, yams, mashed potatoes ect... however, I do love making a large tray of deviled eggs. There's a ton of different recipes out there to dress them up a little here and there, but one thing is certain, the tray always gets cleared in the end.

Report Post Tip

smoked ham, a deep fried turkey for the meats my moms deviled eggs, stuffing and her potatoe salad.  Then I love my grandmothers Coconut white cake, my great grandmother home made apple pie with a scoop of icecream on top.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: None game related!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL