Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:57:41
Page:  1 
The Cold Night Started by: Camzilla- on Mar 31, '08 22:01
As Cam walks down the dark alley trying to figure out how he is gonna get into a family, he picks up a stone and throws it. He has no gun, no drugs, and only 500$ on hand. He keeps walking and a cats jumps out from behind a trashcan, it makes Cam jump. Finally he gets to the end of the alley, and out pops a man, in a big brown trench coat, he grabs Cam and starts talking about the Mafia, as Antonio did with his father
Report Post Tip
Whilst walking through the streets of New York, I see Camzilla-, son of the artist Camzilla walking through towards me. He looks distressed, tired and lonely with only $500 in hand.

Not being a man to miss an opportunity, I walk over to see if I can relieve him of the cash!

"Hello Camzilla-, you look beat, let me take you to a good bar, I'll get you a drink and we can start talking about how to get you off the ground."

I indicate towards the dark alley.

"Just down here mate, it's a great little place, warm, serves good food and nice beer."

With a glean in my eye, I shepherd the young man down the alley.

As we get nearer the alley, I loosen my club hidden in my jacket when Intervention steps out of a door beside the alley.

Intervention: "Talon, you piece of shit . . . "

That was all I heard, I took my arm from around Camzilla- and legged it for Crimzon's hideout. . .
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Cold Night
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL