Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 11:28:35
Page:  1 
Unifying the Titles? Streets, OOC, BD, Outside Started by: Mr_Keating on Nov 15, '21 15:17

The past few weeks have seen a revival of the Streets, as well as the Outside forum, and the business districts are also looking lively.

A few discussion point:

Streets

It is almost tradition that a certain bloodline achieves the covered position of Leader of the Streets.  Nobody has claimed this title so far, but a little birdy tells me that they will be shortly.  The criteria for leading the Streets is presence, successful contest implementation, wit, and the willingness to take risks.  Let's just for the sake of argument assume that I am interim Leader of the Streets.

Outside

The Outside forum has recently hosted a largely one-sided argument about how Honesty- is the Toughest Guy in the Outside Forum.  So intense is his alpha-male domination of the Outside Forum that lesser individuals have taken to arguing amongst themselves, even though they all acknowledge that Honesty- is the Toughest Guy in the Outside Forum.

So, so far, we have the Leader, and the Tough Guy - but there are still two titles at play.

Business Districts

This is a tough one.  But let us name this person the Rockerfeller of the Business Districts.  

Out of Character (OOC)

This is another difficult one to nominate a true first amongst equals, but I'm going to suggest that I'm the interim guy in first place.  Let's define this role as the OG of OOC.

Unifying the Titles

Now, are all of the titles of equal value?  I think that's what we need to decide.  And this is where YOU come in.

Please suggest:

Who the Rockerfeller of the Business Districts could be

And also, as a share of 100%, what percentage should be applied to each title.  For example:

Leader - 70%

Toughest Guy - 20%

OG - 10%

Rockerfeller - 0%

We also need to think of a name for the unified title:  Should it just be Undisputed Champion?  With each Leader/OG/Rockerfeller/Touhgest Guy each able to claim a title and a championship?

Let's get this settled, once and for all!

Sincerely, Mr_Keating, Leader of the Streets (Interim), OG of OOC (interim), and Disputed Champion of all of the Streets.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I'd like to invite commentary from Dr_Satan and WhyBother
Report Post Tip

I personally think the names are fine the way they are. I can't see a point to change them honestly. 

Report Post Tip
Enzo, I'm not suggesting a formal change - just an expansion of the de facto Leader of the Streets title.

Should I be able to lay claim to leading the Outside Forum that Honesty- dominates so ferociously? I hope you're not saying that's fair?
Report Post Tip

Ohhhh, I am sorry I completely miss read. That is my bad. I kinda like the idea now. 

Report Post Tip
Enzo - which idea do you like? You need to be on it like gin on tonic or the Toughest Guy will be on you like an unpleasant substance on a wall
Report Post Tip

Self proclaimed titles are not titles. You're not the best at something just because you say you are.

You continue to be a strong candidate for King of Fools though. 

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip
Who are the other candidates, Dagda?

I'm just saying that Honesty- shouldn't get to claim all of the titles
Report Post Tip
Any man who needs to call himself King and all that Jazz
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
RufusVolpe

I'm a candidate for interim LEADER of the streets.

It goes without saying that Honesty- is the Toughest Guy on the Outside Forum.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
In the absence of opposition, I'll elect myself to the unified title holder
Report Post Tip

No one cares about the "Leader of the streets" so if you want that title go for it. If we going to claim useless names or titles, I shall elect myself the "The Climaxer"

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Ahh self proclaimed titles? .. MasterEaterofCookies! LETS GO BRANDON

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Unifying the Titles? Streets, OOC, BD, Outside
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL