Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:38:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Dexter New Blood Started by: Greed on Nov 17, '21 03:27
The finale was an emotional rollercoaster ride. While I think there could've been a few more episodes and done a few more things to tie it all up, I think it was a fitting ending. Not fitting the way it played out but a fitting final ending.
Report Post Tip

I am re-watching the original series at the moment. Then I will start the new series! Can't wait!

Report Post Tip

I'm a bit disappointed with the ending. Spoiler alert, but it really made no sense to me after Logans death. I thought for sure it was all in his mind until that scene was over. But oh well!

Report Post Tip

Update, be careful what threads you stumble across on the Outside. I stated a moment ago I was still re-watching the original series of Dexter and I was lucky enough to stumble across all of the magical spoilers that are around these parts! lol

Report Post Tip

Can't wait to start this series. 

laugh

Report Post Tip

Omg, I had no idea they made another Dexter series. Is this a continuation or a prequel? Is it the same actor? Is it set in the same time period? So many questions!

Report Post Tip

I thought it was a decent ending and i hope they somehow bring a new one

Report Post Tip

I have watched this series from the very beginning and I was worried they would botch the ending but I was pleasently surprised, although not great but in the satisfied

Report Post Tip

Finished the series and it was kinda Meh. I wont say too much to avoid spoilers but I really think they should have just left it alone, they havent really improved things by doing this series, my suspicion is they wanted to use this as a bridge to bring in a new version for the next generation.

Report Post Tip
At first I thought the season had potential to turn out really good! Don't get me wrong, there were a few episodes that were good but as a whole the series was pish!
The main 'bad guy' Kurt, was absolutely terrible Compared to the old dexter series. I don't think I would be in a hurry to watch another season if it was to happen!
Report Post Tip

So, even tho I was disgusted with how Dexter New Blood ended.  I would be onboard with something like Harrison coming back as the new dark passenger.   Having killed his father may have opened the door for him.  I am sure the writers could come up with a new plot or serial killer type for Harrison to have a role in.  A more sadistic serial killer as Harrison could be the real deal like his late uncle Brian Moser, Binny.  Would his father haunt him?  Where would he end up?  Make him like one of these infamous serial killers who either were never caught like Zodiac or one that was eventually caght, Green River Killer.  Who knows.  Peace out.

Report Post Tip

I was pretty disgusted with the finale. The first 20-30 minutes were great, setting up something really special. Then went completely off character from there and totally derailed.

Spoiler: In my opinion, they should have set it up where Dex and Harrison escape to LA, and season 2 is Miami Metro and the FBI finally finding the true Bay Harbor Butcher.

Report Post Tip

Finished with dexter and i thought that they did a good job . My fife now has me getting back on Lucifer, so far so good.

Report Post Tip
I haven't watched it yet. I really liked the first series of Dexter, but I kind of got over it. I have heard good things about the new series though. Definitely one on my list to watch!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Dexter New Blood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL