Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:12:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
The Bank Robbery Started by: Atomic on Aug 03, '11 20:03

Calogero grimaces upon hearing that Jonny is to have an additional bag. He feels if anything, Atomic should get an extra one, because he organized this robbery. But he recalls an old Sicilian proverb: Never speak until your tongue is married to your brain. Calogero decides to keep his mouth shut, and worry about the money later.

Is Atomic all good Jonny? Looks like you did a pretty good job with that wound..
I'm almost to the parking garage, where we can ditch the van and masks and get into a clean car with phony plates. Later at nighttime, I figure we can sneak back and dump the van in the sea.

Only problem is losing the cops..we need a diversion..

Report Post Tip

Atomic coughs as he mumbles words

"aabui.. he shooatt buu. It fuckeen hurtss. Ohh fuck."

Atomic spits blood on the van floor and starts becoming dizzy

"What's... whats.. whatss heaven like guys?"

Report Post Tip

Atomic coughs as he mumbles words

"aabui.. he shooatt buu. It fuckeen hurtss. Ohh fuck."

Atomic spits blood on the van floor and starts becoming dizzy

"What's... whats.. whatss heaven like guys?"

Report Post Tip

Jonny cracked his knuckles.

It's a great place, hopefully you'll never see it for a while. Just lay down mate, you need rest. I have something I need to do.

Jonny goes over to his bag, which had roughly $30,000 in it, and he takes out $6,000 and hands it to Atomic, and $6,000 and puts it next to the driver's seat. He looks around for Irish but can't immediately see him, perhaps he's in the rear section, that foot of space where there's a steel wall in the back to block the bullets, but you can still shoot...

There you guys go, I'll give Irish his cut soon. I say we just rig the van inside the lot. Put a 10 inch fuse on a bundle of TNT, kaboom, we won't have to return to the scene. And Calo, I was an unofficial medic after ours took a bullet from a kraut MG. It wasn't a clean job. Maybe I can hook you guys up, I have a connect in the service, and I plan on opening up an armory in Saint Louis after this job.

Report Post Tip

Good to hear Jonny..I'll have to stop by if we get out of here in one piece!

Report Post Tip

Jonny leans back against the wall of the van.. The sirens were dying down so he assumed that Calo's skill behind a wheel was more than he had expected.

Where the fuck is Irish. He better not be a rat. Those cops caught on to us pretty early...

Report Post Tip

Irish? I haven't seen him in awhile..

Calogero turns a corner, and pulls in a nearly empty lot behind an office building. It's already dark out, as the sun has just set. It's practically deserted. Calogero turns off the engine.

I have a car with clean plates and fresh clothes waiting for us, let's go. Tomorrow at midnight we can return and dump the van in the sea before the cops do.

Report Post Tip

Jonny climbs out of the van and stretches.

No need, I have this under control. I always carry a back door.

Jonny removes his jacket, showing only a casual white button up shirt with a navy blue tie. Jonny opens the van's hood and throws his jacket on the engine. He removes a can of kerosene from his jacket pocket and splashes it on the engine and the jacket. Once the can is emptied Jonny tosses it behind his back into the shadows of the garage, then he turns to Calo and Atomic.

Just give me the signal, or I could dump the jacket and we could come back tomorrow, dump the van, and hope the cops don't find the van first.

Report Post Tip

Atomic manages to cling on his right arm pit and stands up.

"Shit, I can still hold my pistol damnet so this ain't over."

atomic looks at johnny

"There is a boat at the Santa monica pier. I still got the tnt, we gotta blow this van up."

Report Post Tip

Calogero scratches at his head. But right in the open though? I mean, it would attract all sorts of unnecessary attention and basically give away our position. We could destroy it now, but there's no way we'd escape in the Ford V-8 I've got. It's got minor armor plating, but it wouldn't withstand a ton of bullets once the cops find out it's us.

Calogero pauses and takes a swig from a silver flask.

I think we should worry about the van later, even if it is found in a day or so before we destroy it, there's no evidence to point to us. Plus, if they found us before we went in the boat, the fucking navy and coast guard would be all over us.

Hmm..what do you think?

Report Post Tip

Jonny takes his jacket off of the engine and tosses it at the wall.

I think we should find that car and scram. We can catch that boat. I have a contact we can meet up the coast. From there we can get to a flophouse in East L.A., sleep for the night, come back the next day, dump the van, and we all drive to Vegas.

Report Post Tip

Makes a lot of sense Jonny, we are under the radar, and we might as well keep it that way. After this is over, we can all lay low for a bit before flying to our respective cities.

Let's go.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, lets go.

Jonny takes one look at the van, and walks towards the car. A four door V8, he opened the back door and got in. he rolled down the window.

Who's driving? I can drive a boat, then I know some mexicans we can sell the boat to for some extra cash, hell, we could probably sell the V8 too. But that's not my call. Anyway, lets go, we should be untraceable now.

Report Post Tip

Jonny perks up and hears sirens...

Guys, maybe we should get outta here before the pigs start searching the city for that van.

Jonny points to the van at his previous words, and slides up to the front driver seat.

I'll drive if you guys want, but we should get going.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bank Robbery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL