Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:06:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
April Fools Day has arrived Started by: Rosalee-Bozzetto on Apr 01, '08 04:45
Apr 01, '08 02:26 Your accountant has received payment of $1,660,799 from CharlieBaltimore.

Why did I get so little? :(
Report Post Tip
Not sure Ellis, I only got 3 mill and eveyone else got like 7 mill and up. Lol

Its alright man Charlie doesnt like us as much. I see how it is.
Report Post Tip
You mean so little to the gods thats why you only got given a little.
Report Post Tip
Apr 01, '08 02:26 Your accountant has received payment of $1,694,643 from CharlieBaltimore.

I was so fired up, and then not. Damn you!
Report Post Tip
I know :) It's all good we all start at the bottom at some point :)

I was just happy to get it. Ummmmmmm well not really but it was the thought that counted.

LMAO
Report Post Tip
Apr 01, '08 02:26 Your accountant has received payment of $2,900,024 from CharlieBaltimore.

its seems, I am so good that I even Fooled myself!

Somehow it doesn't seem fair that I would fool myself with less than everyone else :/
Report Post Tip
I only got 1 mill.

I thought it was my lucky day - oh well what's a few pieces of paper here and there ?
Report Post Tip
LOL! This shit is funny. Thank you admins for making this a great April Fool's joke.
Report Post Tip
Interesting. I noticed that my pic had changed from a halligan to a "The Revivals" pic. April Fools, or just something going haywire? You tell me!
Report Post Tip
Heh, since I did the profile thing at like 3am on april fools day... i goofed the coding. Anyone who looked at their own profile, it, erm, sorta, erm... wrote that pictures URL and replaced your own. Oppps :)
Report Post Tip
Apr 02, '08 20:35 Your accountant has received payment of $4 from CharlieBaltimore.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: April Fools Day has arrived
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL