We do have startup rolls which are: 

Marksmanship 
Physique 
Stealthiness 
Defense 
Breaking and Entering 
Intimidation 
Street Smarts 

And at the moment they are all currently trainable. My idea is why not put some more thought into that and mess around with timers a bit. (It might be a bitch to program this though.)

So basically, say you wanted to start as pure marksmanship, you would get the Attack timer reduced to 50 minutes but some penalties when doing petties and also since youre going pure 360 noscope, there's no need to have 200 bodyguards follow you around. There can be a limit to 180 for the class.

And so on for the other classes aswell getting each of them to have certain pros and cons.

I just wanted to put this forward as an idea. Whoever has anything else to add into this is more than welcome to do so!

Report Post Tip
Actualy you realy can’t train defence other then with hustle credits but I do like the idea of haveing classes but what if instead of just saying attack kind u have actualy classes

Such as

Godfathers son (only available if your last life was godfather) +10 to all stats Max and 2% faster lvling

Scholar 5% faster leveling

Sharpshooter 20% cheaper gun range

Brawler 10% cheaper body guards

Bodyguard +10 max defense (10% chance to take a bullet or extra chance of set to pure loyal)

Orphan + 10 street smart

Theif +10 stealth and +5% more income through crimes

Gambler 1% chance to not pay when losing money gambleing and 5% chance to evade a near fatal shot

Something like that I would say
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Class specialization
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL