Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 17:22:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
I need to retire Started by: Revenant on Nov 25, '21 00:13

With that gleaming smile he finally gets a chance to break away from Revenant. Feowyr approaches her, as he nears she feels comforted, refreshed and strengthened. Who is this guy? She thought. He smiles again and in the span of a heartbeat she hears, sees tastes feels and senses in indescribable ways everything he speaks about.

Feowyr begins, "She work up alone surrounded by nothing and in her fear her mind wished for light and there was light and it was good. She dreamed a reality to live in and somehow with knowledge she possessed but had forgotten herself she built Elysium. She was lonely and created beings to help her. 
The first one the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Her child her instinctual manifestation of the power of creation. She named him Lucifer which meant one in her language he took the name Morningstar. 
The second was to be her voice and messenger Deux was the word her tongue used for 2 but he begged her to give him a name and she chose Gabriel. 
The third named Trey was her healer and builder. He choose the name Raphael.
The fourth one was to lead her armies against the forces of evil. In her tongue the word for 4 is Feowyr." He stops and smiles at the universe loving everything she made he would fight to his last to protect it. Among other names I have been called Michael or Saint Michael. Or an Archangel. The accounts people have thought were inspired by her never quite get it all right. 

The simplest way it can be put. That voice in your head that knows right from wrong? Its her and she loves us all. And thats really all you need to know."

"No its not" A new voice. Not evil, no malice but not entirely positive either. She reaches out with her senses. "Who is that?" She wondered and then she saw him. He was masculine but he was also beautiful. He was enthralling hypnotic and charismatic. He made Michael look like a bum. He smiled at her and continued. "Theres your own free will, your own spirit and its energy. You have a choice you can stay and do what mommie thinks is right or grow out of the nest and fly on your own listening to the voice thats you not someone else." 

"BEGONE FALLEN, you have no business here!" Feowyr bellowed.

"But I do," he said through a charming yet unnerving grin. "I was asked to come by a few of the party members" Looking over at Crowley who suddenly can see him and shouts out "MORNINGSTAR!!"

Revenant blinks into this dream that is real and frowns. "This is not the time for your feud guys."

Morningstar mumbles "it is the time but not for the feud between us. For too long He has gained power in this universe. The serpent wraps around Earth squeezing the life out of it. The dragon sucks its energy and the beast devours its spirit. I will follow no ones orders but for the time being your goals are also mine."

"I thought you were the bad guy."  Crowley says with a confused face. Morningstar bellows with laughter. "No just the prodigal son, THIS is your occultist?" He asks Feowyr mockingly.

Suddenly its Revenant and nobody else. "whatever took her from wherever she was and put her in nothing it was in the gem. Shortly after she woke a shockwave came through. It was the echo of what they call "the big bang". It was the chaos, the discord, the opposite of everything she is. It compressed into the purple corundum along with the positive love and nurturing energy she is. The gem you see on my necklace. Its a rare combination of Ruby and Sapphire. Fire and ice, chaos and destruction. Its everything about the universe. Its theorized ill wake up alone in nothing one day and become a new realities version of her."

"There were other creations. Helpers for the helpers. Vampires by design were guardian angels who could drain evil of its power but also end the suffering of a pure soul. They could even recruit more of their own sharing the blessed gift it was supposed to be. The serpent created the skin walkers, the Lycans. A corruption of the power and energy of vampire they were the foot soldiers of powerful armies long ago. Kratos Lyconian was a powerful Werehyena. He discovered a way to infect humans en mass. Deciding the fittest should survive by devouring the weak his plan to infect everything he could until the balance tipped. Once there were more immortals than mortals the food supply would be a priority. Eventually all mortals could be eliminated and it would be a planet full of immortals battling one another to survive.

Revenant and a friend defeated him and saved humanity. Nowdays its rare to have it still passed down but there are old legends of the immortal wars. He was defeated with the help of Nikola, a woman Revenant would have spent eternity with if he could. She had been pregnant when she was turned and they were born with the seed of immortality. The children were paternal twins. a boy and a girl Lucian and Lucille respectively. Sometimes it was a emotional event sometimes it was after a first death. The unique series of DNA that make a immortal differ from a human is mind boggling but every generation exhibited new traits. Eventually it would diversify to almost any supernatural being out there today. 

Three generations later it would manifest in Spieluhr. He became the founder of the Malkavian clan. The ones that never truely turned all the way and the human parts go into a sort of limbo and slow decomposition regenerated by undeath was a maddening side effect and they were all considered insane. They would consider the world insane and they are sanity's reaction. He created a weaponised version of immortality. A poison that killed then kept alive. Considered too dangerous it was decided to seal the secret away forever but Hitlers archaeologists found it while looking for the throne of Solomon.

Thats enough for now, we have time to plan this mission. For now we can talk about all the details or the weather today." And Just like that they both were back with everyone else at the moment the others went into stasis and time marched on again. 

Report Post Tip

Selena was at aw on what she was seeing it was like a story was being told to her and she was there but only she wasn't there it was just a dream she was thinking to herself. She was seeing the history of everything the beginning and the creation of the first vampires as well" the ancients" she whispered  as Feowry continues to show her she felt as if all the stress she was feeling all the worries were disappearing from her as if she felt a new sensation now something she has never felt before it was different a new feeling the feeling of peace and serenity. The entire time she at peace until she notice a very attractive man walk and she couldn't help look at him for he was the most beautiful being she has ever seen compared to the immortals he was far beyond beautiful than she was. After what like eternity she heard Crowley and the man talking to eachother but not in a friendly way as she snapped out of she heard Revenant scolding them both it seems they are rivals from the sounds of their voices to one another. Selena turned to Feowry and asked him what was that he showed her. She looked over at Revenant  defusing the situation and she remembered what she was seeing hearing the name Nikola again but this time seeing from his point of view as well.

"Nikola I heard that name before but I never knew she produced two half immortal children." Selena said to herself " She and Revenant defeated an ancient one years before my birth  but he's mortal but a special kind of mortal one with the gift of immortality that I have never heard of." Her thoughts begin to race."Revenant?" She asked" Your beloved Nikola tell me was the first human that was turned into a vampire " she asked with curiosity. 

Selena walked outside to go on the balcony it was a lovely full moon tonigh as her raven hair glistened under the moonlight her steel colored eyes shimmered as turned to the crowd as they were talking.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Revenant is walking tward her. Seeing her in the moonlight, he wasnt sure if this was part of her talents or she was just naturally radiant. He takes her hand. 

"Been a long day. Not every day you meet St Michael and Lucifer at the same place. Nikola was a very special person to me, she was the first person I knew that was turned. But not the first immortal. So many threads weave together when it comes to time. Like a tapestry, Im glad ours met."

Report Post Tip

She started to get flustered when he held her hand as she smiled and turned around seeing Feowry and Lucifer bickering with eachother. She thought to herself that she's glad not be in that kind of feud but than again you never get to meet a fallen angel and a guardian angel as well. She turned to Revenant and saw him in the moonlight for a mortal that lives and looks like an immortal he was charming and handsome as she leaned her head on his shoulder as they talk her told her about his beloved Nikola how was the first person to be turned but not the first immortal. She sighed as her mind shifted.

" Revenant this mission do you think we will succeed. " She looked up at the moon as she heard the voices of the others discussing the mission plans and Carmilla and Vlad mingled with everyone." You know this is an interesting bunch you gathered fallen Angel's and occultist the guardian angel Feowry. " She blushed again when she looked up at him.

Report Post Tip

He smiled and looked into her beautiful eyes. "It has to work, failure is not an option. The Nazi's trying to make a vampire army hjas made it more complicated but we will do what we can. More help is coming in every day including the special friends that you met today." He chuckles, I do know a lot of interesting people. 

Report Post Tip

She nodded at him which sounded reassuring to her now as she turned to him with her hand in his with more curiosity now on how he knows two beings the guardian angel and Lucifer Morningstar.

"Well both of your friends seem eager to impress." She laughed " they do know how to make an entrance this should be interesting when I see them in action against the enemy." She looked on at everyone. "Before we go tho I was thinking maybe If i can with luck i can switch the blood vials with fake blood. " she told him." I mean it make kinda sense and with luck it might work well if I dont get caught.  what do you think Revenant?" She asked him  The cold night air started to hit her skin even as a vampire the elements can be harsh sometimes on her as well as she kinda shivered a bit. Trying to keep her composure as well.

Report Post Tip

Revenant cocked his head at her "Swap the serum for something that wont work or even lethal? I like it!" He pulls out a notepad and scribbles a few lines. "I have to talk to some connections more and see exactly what they are doing and how much. They laid all this on me tonight and took a rescue mission and added a twist."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Selena smiled knowing the idea just might work when she brought it up to him.

"Well yes swap it make them think its the real thing so that way their dreams of a vampire army wont come to reality. " She explained as she see's him writing it down." It will spare more lives and the keep the gifts of the ancients away from them. But the supplier the one giving them blood needs to go." She added. " As much I dont wanna see that happen and my kind are on the brink of extinction but it must be done and maybe you'll find peace Revenant. " She said to herself as she watched him walk to talk to colleagues about what she said.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I need to retire
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL