Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 15:35:49
Page:  1 
The fanucci sports book Started by: FrankieFanucci on Nov 29, '21 04:32

Welcome to The Fanucci Sports Book. This is the place for all your sports gambling needs. Feel free to contact @FrankieFanucci with any questions.

You will notice a line for each game, for example -5.5 or +5.5  If you choose the -5.5 team - they must win by 5.5 OR MORE points in order for that to be a win. They are the favorites for that game.  If you choose the +5.5 team - they must lose by LESS THEN 5.5 points OR win by any margin in order for that to be a win. They are the underdogs for that game.

Here are todays games:

Washington -0.5
Seahawks +0.5

76ers -15.5
Magic +15.5

Heat -7.5
Nuggets +7.5

Wolves -4.5
Pacers +4.5

Bulls -5.5
Hornets +5.5

Rockets -2.5
Thunder +2.5

Mavericks -6.5
Cavaliers +6.5

Wizards -3.5
Spurs +3.5

Jazz -8.5
Blazers +8.5

Clippers -9.5
Pelicans +9.5

Seahawks -13.5
49ers +13.5

Falcons -2.5
Packers +2.5

The buy in is $100,000 and it's a parlay system meaning you pick a set of games and if all wins you win. Here are the payouts:

Pick 4 pays  $500,000
Pick 5 pays  $750,000
Pick 6 pays  $1,200,000
Pick 7 pays  $1,500,000
SUPERPICK pays $4,000,000 (you must win every listed game [12 total picks])

Remember no matter which option you choose, all your plays must win in order to gain the prize!

Contact me for any questions or to receive further bet instructions!!

***BETS WILL BE LIMITED, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE***

$$$DON'T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SOME MONEY$$$

Report Post Tip

PLEASE NOTE: THE SEAHAWKS/49ers & FALCONS/PACKERS game above is a typo, there are no such games tomorrow so pls ignore those last two.
Also..

If there is any game you want seen here please let me know, it will be predominantly NBA/NFL/Soccer but if you want action on something not listed pls let me know. 

The fee is $100K, you can send it to me and in the notes choose which option your going for and your picks, for example “PICK 5 - BULLS, ROCKETS, MAVS, JAZZ, MAGIC”

Report Post Tip

Also PLEASE NOTE FOR THE SUPERPICK only 10 games are needed to win, since the last two games aren’t in existence there are a total of 10 games. Sorry for any confusions!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The fanucci sports book
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL